Bigi joins Motherwell (1 Viewer)

ConnorDevine

gutted, was hoping he'd stick around, clearly loves the club, thought he could be our Lallana in the sense he'd stick with us and guide us back up through the league - maybe wishful but I can dream

Liquid Gold

Boy (and that's what he is, not a man) needs a new agent. If he didn't like life in Newcastle he will hate it up in Motherwell FFS.

I'm neither here nor there with him leaving but I am pissed off as we stuck with him through finding his feet again and when it started to look like there may be a player in there off he goes.

I hope next time he find himself without a club we don't offer him anything.

Nick

Administrator
I just noticed they have Louis Moult (ex Nuneaton) and he's got 30 goals in 69 games for them!!

Nick

Administrator
All the 'love the club' stuff is bollocks really isn't it? The club firstly gave him the opportunity to be a professional footballer. Then saves him from the absolute wilderness at Newcastle, only for him to sign for another club again. Fuck him.

To be fair, if he was called James Smith with no back story nobody would really care.

I'm not sure he warrants all of the upset at him going, we have already replaced him.

MAFF

Probably the most frustrating, inconsistent player i've ever seen. Good luck to him.

Gaz71

They have signed Fisher as well
bcfadc1c496857321726968444764b30.jpg

SBT

To be fair, if he was called James Smith with no back story nobody would really care.

I'm not sure he warrants all of the upset at him going, we have already replaced him.

Yeah, I think it's fair to say that if he was a completely different person without an interesting and inspirational backstory then I wouldn't find him as interesting and inspirational.

I'll miss Bigi. Not the most talented player who'll ever play for this club, but the passion he would display was fun to watch. You don't get that very often.

Nick

Administrator
Good luck to him, he was superb in that Checkatrade Trophy Final, showed the kind of passion and body language I would love to see from all Coventry City players. It's a short career, I'm sure they can offer him more than we can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree it's a short career but don't buy into all of the praying and looking up to the sky. It is OK after he scores at Wembley and we are all going crazy but doesn't when he is misplacing pretty much every pass in league games a fair few times.

He like everybody else seemed to improve when Robins came in. I guess they would have known he wouldn't be staying and doubt he would have wanted to have sat on the bench behind Doyle and Kelly.

I'm just glad we found replacements ready rather than watching people go and then not having anybody.

Samo

Didn't he once say he was here to turn the club around but has ended up with two CCFC relegations on his CV.

oucho

Could I just point out that the curse of the London Supporters' Club Player of the Season award has struck again - every time this gets awarded, the player leaves shortly afterwards

2017 - Bigi - gone to Motherwell without playing another game after receiving award
2016 - Vincelot - joined Bradford during the summer following winning the trophy
2015 - O'Brien - loaned out part-way through the following season, then later left
2014 - Baker - had contract cancelled by mutual consent 1 month into the following season
2013 - Murphy - left for Huddersfield during the summer
2012 - Keogh - joined Derby in the close season following the award
2011 - Westwood (joined Sunderland that summer)

Can't go further back without checking. It's getting uncanny.

Good luck to the lad. Loves the club and the fans here like him: fun to watch and passionate but we've brought in two good MF's and if getting rid of him means we keep Willis/Stevenson/Thomas then I'm not too bothered.

As said up there, he's higher stock than L2, but he won't be a huge miss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cavan O'Doherty

Good luck to the lad. Loves the club and the fans here like him: fun to watch and passionate but we've brought in two good MF's and if getting rid of him means we keep Willis/Stevenson/Thomas then I'm not too bothered.

As said up there, he's higher stock than L2, but he won't be a huge miss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You want to keep Stevenson? If anyone came in for him I would take the money and run. Don't think he will be suited to league 2

skybluebeduff

Could I just point out that the curse of the London Supporters' Club Player of the Season award has struck again - every time this gets awarded, the player leaves shortly afterwards

2017 - Bigi - gone to Motherwell without playing another game after receiving award
2016 - Vincelot - joined Bradford during the summer following winning the trophy
2015 - O'Brien - loaned out part-way through the following season, then later left
2014 - Baker - had contract cancelled by mutual consent 1 month into the following season
2013 - Murphy - left for Huddersfield during the summer
2012 - Keogh - joined Derby in the close season following the award
2011 - Westwood (joined Sunderland that summer)

Can't go further back without checking. It's getting uncanny.

Grendel

Nick

Administrator
Sorry to quote two of your posts in a row, but this is really weird. Are you saying he's putting the whole religious thing on? Is that really anyone's business?

No, I am saying it doesn't influence what he does on the pitch during matches or alter my opinion on the football side of things. I don't doubt he is religious.

Because he is religious and from Burundi it doesn't instantly mean he can get away with bad performances that he had the first 2/3 of the season before he started to improve.

If it was Kiel Reid turning on the performances for Wembley and leading up to it and because his contract was coming to an end it would have been a different story.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Not as good a player as some make out in my opinion i wish him well and thanks for the effort and his goal at Wembley but we move on, trust in Robins. PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread