Bigi (1 Viewer)

Sky

Started for Newcastle in Europe today, good look to him. Sorry to the "I don't give a fuck he doesn't play for us anymore" brigade

RichieGunns

He's a good lad with a special place for Coventry and foodball club in his heart.

Can't say anything bad about him because he has earned this transfer so i wish him good luck!

Incidently has anyone seen the hair stylist near the arcade that has a picture of him on their shop sign?

Grendel

i couldn't care less if he broke his neck....

I assume that is some kind of joke or an attempt at shock - jock style posting in order to get a response.

Either way totally out of order.

mark82

He's just a WUM after a rise. Never has anything sensible to say. Our moderators are too busy moving threads to ban the sick bastard.

Sky Blue M

How anyone can say that he had CCFC in his heart is beyond me. Bigi movin was one of the biggest disappointments I have had in recent years after all the guff about him being cov through and through and then he went at the first opportunity. I am not going to pretend i know if he was forced out or not but he could have stayed If he really wanted to.

Macca

He is one of many promising Players that have moved on to fame and riches and FairPlay to him. Not obsessed myself with following his every move now he s gone

steveo1987

Sky blue tinted glasses,half decent prospect yes,let's see where he is in 2-3 years.As for the broken neck comment,maybe a bit naughty but not losing sleep over it,we are all big boys.

pusbccfc

He played very well tonight for a fairly big debut. The last 10/15 mins he did give the ball away once or twice but before that he was great.
Newcastle fans love him, some tweets seem to believe that he'll be playing for England in a couple years, and a regular Newcastle player in 2013.
He'll learn a lot from newcastle, it will certainly improve his chances of being a premier league player. I'm sure he'll always look out for us.

Nonleagueherewecome

He played very well tonight for a fairly big debut. The last 10/15 mins he did give the ball away once or twice but before that he was great.
Newcastle fans love him, some tweets seem to believe that he'll be playing for England in a couple years, and a regular Newcastle player in 2013.
He'll learn a lot from newcastle, it will certainly improve his chances of being a premier league player. I'm sure he'll always look out for us.

Well you heard it here first...potential future £25m player :whistle:

Changeyourface

Average at best, anybody who believes that bollocks about having CCFC in his heart needs their head looking at. Funny how he said that after he'd moved to a club in a better league for better wages. If he was so in love with Cov he wouldn't have left.

SkyBlueScottie

I do actually wonder if he had much choice in the matter of moving, especially after they confirmed the Academy status a couple of days after his move, its almost like they were awaiting some funding :whistle:

Yorkshire SB

Average at best, anybody who believes that bollocks about having CCFC in his heart needs their head looking at. Funny how he said that after he'd moved to a club in a better league for better wages. If he was so in love with Cov he wouldn't have left.

My word, what a load of tripe. I actually have a friend who knows him and his family quite well and I can tell you he took a lot of convincing before the move. He categorically did not want to go, but the club accepted a good offer and in their eyes it was a done deal. In interviews since he has stated the 'as soon as I knew Newcastle were interested' line, but what else should he have said, 'I was very unsure about the move'. Absolutely not. Furthermore, why would anyone play for a League 1 club over a Premier League club. It is his career, his profession, why should he be judged for wanting to do as well as possibly can. I absolutely love this club, but were I in his position I would have left for Newcastle.

Young players often justify moves to certain clubs or remaining at certain clubs by saying, 'you have further to fall'. For example, if he's a Newcastle and it doesn't work out for him, then a championship club are more than likely to take him on, and he gets another chance. No one, including him, knows if he will fulfil his potential or not. If he hadn't done well at League 1 level for us, and two years down the line he gets released then it's over, no second chances. I actually know a player, who will remain nameless, who is struggling to get into the squad of a Championship side. In the summer he was offered the exact same contract by a League 1 club and the Championship club he is currently at, the only difference being that in League 1 he was guaranteed football. He stayed with the Championship club. His reasoning was that if it didn't work out for him in the Championship then he will be offered that deal again by that League 1 club or another League 1 club. He has to think about his career, and moving to the League 1 club would have been a gamble.

procdoc

Bigi was at the Alan Higgs Centre on saturday watching our academy, I spoke to him for a while about Newcastle and he's really enjoying it at the minute. It's great to see him come back to Coventry to support our youngsters

lordsummerisle

Bigi was at the Alan Higgs Centre on saturday watching our academy, I spoke to him for a while about Newcastle and he's really enjoying it at the minute. It's great to see him come back to Coventry to support our youngsters

Graham Carr has probably got him scouting!

RichieGunns

I'm glad he's doing well. Genuinely nice lad with a big heart. Will be keeping my eyes on him over the next few years to see how he gets on!

Users who are viewing this thread