Bigi (1 Viewer)

duffer

I can't help but think that Bigi's agent is a bit of a self-serving arse. I'll bet that a two or three year deal on modest wages looks a lot better than a one-year deal on crap money, especially now we're relegated and the wage budget will decrease. It's not as though we wouldn't have sold him for the right offer anyway, had he shone this season.

If I was Bigi I'd ditch Marsh and get big Cyrille as my agent as he's got a lot more in common in terms of starting from a modest background and being a man of faith. He's probably a better man to take advice from in terms of what Bigi needs to do on and off the pitch too. Keeping your agent out of the papers would be a good start, imho.

Grendel

If player awards are a barometer of the ability of the squad then this has to be the worst in 30 years since Nicky Platneur was apparantly our best player. Him and Bigi are fairly similar actually

W

westcountry_skyblue

Platneur scorer of the lowest diving header in the history of football !!

CovBurty

If player awards are a barometer of the ability of the squad then this has to be the worst in 30 years since Nicky Platneur was apparantly our best player. Him and Bigi are fairly similar actually
forget about player awards, City are relegated back to 4th division last time 1959. so that makes this squad the worst in 58years not 30. The Bigi is one of the reasons why. This season has been awful. I'm not that bothered if we replace them all next season. Pants

Grendel

Platneur scorer of the lowest diving header in the history of football !!

It was more rolling on the floor and the ball going off his head on the goal line - Liverpool - 4-0?

Users who are viewing this thread