Billy Daniels (1 Viewer)

PVA

Thought he had his best game in a City shirt last night (well, that I've seen anyway).

I'd never really understood what Daniels adds to the team... I'm sure he started off as a striker in the academy, was played as a DM when he broke in to the team and now is an attacking midfielder. I'd never really seen him as a good passer, or a good dribbler, or particularly quick, so never understood what he was in the team to do.

But last night, second half in particular, he did all of those things and looked a real threat.

Well done Billy, keep it up!

Seaside-Skyblue

Completely agree! When I've seen him in the past, he's done well with the pressing tactics but looked a bit out of place in terms of technical ability and composure. Last night he turned into a different player and was just as a composed as Fleck.

kg82

Said on the ratings thread thought he deserved at least a 7! Impressed me last night.

wingy

Not trying to be provocative Billy done good last night ,curious whether last night might have afforded Barton the room for his game??

PVA

Not trying to be provocative Billy done good last night ,curious whether last night might have afforded Barton the room for his game??

Barton played against Arsenal last year and gave away at least two goals losing possession under pressure

Users who are viewing this thread