Billys (1 Viewer)

kg82

Look on here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/221847844515555/

The post by Ben Maddison about his "offer to SISU". He goes into saying as long as they make good permanent signings instead of 1 season loans that disappear putting us back to square one!

NOW, this is what pisses me off about anti-sisu (of which I would class myself) fans - completely unsubstantiated, made up stuff to get pissed off about. It completely wrecks any merit or respect they have. I am absolutely certain we had NO loan players last season, or this season so far! What's the point in saying it?

We had Danny Ward for a little while, but he got injured, and sent back to Bolton. He didn't last long...

The guy's just being incredibly unrealistic, it's really not worth wasting too much time getting angry over...I'm sure SISU aren't :p

Woz01

Look on here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/221847844515555/

The post by Ben Maddison about his "offer to SISU". He goes into saying as long as they make good permanent signings instead of 1 season loans that disappear putting us back to square one!

NOW, this is what pisses me off about anti-sisu (of which I would class myself) fans - completely unsubstantiated, made up stuff to get pissed off about. It completely wrecks any merit or respect they have. I am absolutely certain we had NO loan players last season, or this season so far! What's the point in saying it?

Yep im with you on this one. Every side in this division will use the loan market, look at what Stoke did when they got promoted! I for one hope we get a couple of loan's in because let's be honest we need them if we are to climb the table!! Seems to me fans are just sitting with there laptops thinking of way's to have a go at Sisu, im not a fan of them but they have actually stated what they intend to do with signing loan players in september so im going to wait and see. Oh we did have Danny Ward on loan last season but he got injured.

kg82

We had Danny Ward for a little while, but he got injured, and sent back to Bolton. He didn't last long...

The guy's just being incredibly unrealistic, it's really not worth wasting too much time getting angry over...I'm sure SISU aren't :p

That's true, forgot all about him - BIG impression he made!

kg82

Yep im with you on this one. Every side in this division will use the loan market, look at what Stoke did when they got promoted! I for one hope we get a couple of loan's in because let's be honest we need them if we are to climb the table!! Seems to me fans are just sitting with there laptops thinking of way's to have a go at Sisu, im not a fan of them but they have actually stated what they intend to do with signing loan players in september so im going to wait and see. Oh we did have Danny Ward on loan last season but he got injured.

Absolutely. If we can find decent loan signings then I don't see the harm. Henderson was quality for us and he's just moved to Liverpool for however many million! Birmingham did it too when they had Bendtner, Larsson etc etc. In fact, most teams take advantage of at least 1 or 2 loan signings, we've probably had the least in the last 2 years out of most clubs in this division.

Disorganised1

I am not in favour of loan players unless its with a view to a permanent move.

Otis

I am not in favour of loan players unless its with a view to a permanent move.

Agreed.

Short term it serves the club, but if you are just giving young Premier League reserves a run out while our own talented youngsters have to kick their heels and sit on the bench then that is not constructive at all. Think in a lot of these loan deals the parent club "expect" their player to play. The other down side to this is that if you have 3 or 4 loan players in then when they return to their clubs in the Summer you are left with a gaping hole ion your squad. Think that happened with Leshtur last year. Think they had 5 or 6 players in on loan in their squad

bamalamafizzfazz

He could be describing loans or he quite possibly could mean signing players on one year contracts? Ie, King, McSheffrey, Platt, Carsley. If so then what's the difference between that and a loan? If this is the point I agree with him.

kg82

I think most of you have missed the point here. He's picking fights at SISU just because he wants to. He SAYS loans too. THAT was the point, not should we or shouldn't we get loans in! Although, I agree with procdoc, I think we should, basically because we need to!

ajsccfc

Get the stadium sorted for christ sake and Stop letting a best players leave because there is no way our club if you let our stars go!

Yeah! Sort the stadium or there is no way our club if you don't!

WillieStanley

Just a few of my personal favourites...

"Chris 'Leon' Ostrowski
Ben Turner sale is the worst bit of business in the clubs history.Get out SISU!"

"Sean Geraghty
http://twitter.com/#!/SisuOut
I'm not being fooled! Follow me and lets get a Twitter protest going! I will try to update more now I am back from holiday"

and finally... from the man himself and with the extra feather in his cap of a "like" from Hoffmans best mate Twister:-

"
Ben Maddison

Im drafting up this letter for SISU Please read
Dear Sisu,

FUCK OFF

Yours Sincerely
Every single Coventry City Fan in the known Universe :)"

ajsccfc

From what little I've seen, the last thing Ben Maddison should be getting involved with is putting together any form of correspondence.

Users who are viewing this thread