Bioshock Infinite (1 Viewer)

Tad

Anyone here got it yet? I'm finding it great. The mechanics in the game are a lot of fun and has a good story too.

Last edited:

blueflint

currently playing lord of the rings online loving it not as good as wow but very playable and free

Tad

Is that the one with the advert where the girl is about to be hung?

Yeah. The story is just as good as Bioshock 1. The story, the world, the characters are all well thoughtout. The game starts off all cheery and you can tell its going to go down hill, but the way it does it is good. They could of easily of had problems with the newspapers etc with some of the subjects they deal with, but they do it in a good way to show how wrong these views.

There's also some political elements that again, are handled well. It's in there, but not bashing you over the head with it if you know what I mean.

Best story for a FPS since the original Bioshocks in my opinion.

Last edited:

Tad

There's elements of steam punk-like creations in there - which is where the robots come from. It was the same in Bioshock 1 & 2, too.

Covstu

I a playing Metal Gear uprising, its not very good to be honest. The last ones were all about stealth but this is less so which kind of takes the whole point off the series out of the game!

Just cleared Sniper 2 which was very good, worth a look. Although multiplayer is a bit random, its like playing COD with a whole team of snipers. No action for ages then you die instantly.!!

Users who are viewing this thread