Birmingham Away Tickets (1 Viewer)

Alex1987

Less than 2 weeks to the game. Have I missed an announcement?

alexccfc99

Blues are having a UB40 gig after their match v PNE tomorrow - That's the away end, certainly hope these seats will these seats be put back in asap and won't restrict our allocation

SBbucks

Less than 2 weeks to the game. Have I missed an announcement?

I would think they will be announced on Monday for Tuesday sale. I suspect that’s why the next Wembley tickets don’t go on sale until Thursday to give them 2 days to sort the Birmingham tickets before the next set of idiotic Wembley queries ramp up on Thursday. Otherwise no reason to give 7 days between Wembley phases, could just as easily have been 3 or 4.

rob9872

Not surprised at the increased points required, but but gives me a dilemma. whether to wait or get 2 and then another. Only 2 of ours qualify at 1400+ the other on 1350. Could wait til midday and get 3 together. I think in future when it's just 2 of us I'll have to try and get that lower account up and level them off rather than 2 soaring ahead.

CJ_covblaze

We’ve got 2 over 1200 and 1 over 1000 - anyone reckon it will get down to 1000+?
Doubtful. I’d be buying the two at 1200 and then trying to get another later on from either the 1000 (if it gets that far) or from one of the inevitable spares that pop up.

rob9872

Blues are having a UB40 gig after their match v PNE tomorrow - That's the away end, certainly hope these seats will these seats be put back in asap and won't restrict our allocation

Hope they stay off the pitch, don't want it wrecked for us to pick up injuries a few days before Wembley.

rob9872

Why you arsed about your seats being right next to each other? Please don’t tell me you stand in the exact seats allocated on your ticket
Yep every time pretty much. In fact if you're in my seat I hope you enjoy the view you'll be getting of the back of my head.

pusbccfc

If calling out all the drips on here makes me an extra from Green Street then so be it. I’m just trying to make our fanbase a tad less embarrassing

Ironic

skybluecam

rob9872

Let me guess…. Fake stone island, coke sniffing, pissed at 9am on an away day?
1 & 2 dont apply, but sorry to say I've been 3 on more than one occasion

Covkid1968#

1 & 2 dont apply, but sorry to say I've been 3 on more than one occasion
That’s not even attending the game… it’s just sitting on a park bench at 9am up the memorial park! 😂

rob9872

Got 2, will get the other at 12. Means 2 booking fees the robbing gets!

lord_garrincha

Was the allocation this low last time?

It was early in the season (Hamer red with Hannibal), but don't remember it being Bournemouth levels of allocation & it felt a lot, lot more on that Good Friday 4-2.

rob9872

I played the long game and decided not to get one at 10am but all 3 at 11.40 & held them in the checkout for 20 of the 25 mins allowed 😉
Great shout, will do that next time 👍

rob9872

BTW, that grab and hold only works if you had 1400+ to start with and want some others at 1200+. If you had only 1200+, you didn't get to the selection page ot grab, so to speak.
Good, otherwise I'd be concerned at the next window down holding tickets and not being able to get any at all 👍

Users who are viewing this thread