torchomatic

Feb 25, 2008
Warwick
Panicked a bit at first as I'd forgotten all about it and then my Lloyds bank app wouldn't work so I could OK the transaction. Had to go outside and hold the phone above my head. Got there in the end. Parking in Morrisons just around the corner for £3.

Milne Out

May 23, 2023
Paphos, Cyprus
anyone remember the night game when we won 1-0 at St Andrews, back in those early championship days, when by Championship standards, we had a pretty decent squad, when Kieren Westwood, pulled the ball back that had clearly crossed the line, before cheekily looking back at us, knowing that we knew and he knew that it was a goal to Blues !
Dont quite remember the scramble for tickets for that cold November night ... pretty sure 4 of us paid on the gate

lord_garrincha

Apr 15, 2010
Block 20
anyone remember the night game when we won 1-0 at St Andrews, back in those early championship days, when by Championship standards, we had a pretty decent squad, when Kieren Westwood, pulled the ball back that had clearly crossed the line, before cheekily looking back at us, knowing that we knew and he knew that it was a goal to Blues !
Dont quite remember the scramble for tickets for that cold November night ... pretty sure 4 of us paid on the gate
Clinton Morrison... innit.

pusbccfc

Apr 15, 2011
Coventry

Tiny following that night. Good atmosphere though, that really was the hardcore.

Westwood with the best performance ever from a Coventry keeper.

David O'Day

Feb 28, 2015
Tiny following that night. Good atmosphere though, that really was the hardcore.

Westwood with the best performance ever from a Coventry keeper.
interesting walk back to the station that night

alexccfc99

May 25, 2022

Birmingham slashing home tickets by 50% yet charging us full price - I thought that wasn’t allowed?

Gynnsthetonic

Mar 9, 2012
Southampton sold out there the other month and were given a few hundred extra tickets, they may do the same for us, they also have the whole upper tier empty, waste of money if you ask me

Reactions: JezCCFC

Viktor17

Nov 8, 2023
Early call for any spares!! We are after 3......so if any bouts of flu hit , happen to take them!!!

David O'Day

Feb 28, 2015

Birmingham slashing home tickets by 50% yet charging us full price - I thought that wasn’t allowed?

Aren't you allowed x amount of promo days a season where you can do this

It's what we used to do for those "family" days

cstring82

Sep 7, 2011
I’m after two, one adult one child too….amazing the desperation of wanting to watch us after having no problems in years gone by!
CTID

Reactions: Viktor17

Users who are viewing this thread