Birmingham Player Ratings (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
All absolute dog shit. Lati, MVE, Wright, Palmer and Torp the worst of the bunch.

Robins fucking awful with his strange subs.

EalingSB

Collins 4
Bidwell 6
Thomas 5
Kitching 5
Lati 3
Torp 5
Sheaf 6
Wright 3 - did he touch the ball second half?
Palmer 5
Mve 4
Simms 5

tav 6
Eccles 6
JDS 5
Ohare 5

I put more effort into these ratings than half of those out there today. They should be ashamed of themselves
Dasilva higher than Simms!???

ccfc922

Just shite all round, like they've all turned up as ringers on a Sunday morning. Close the thread Nick.

Hobo

Everybody 4 max.

Brighton Sky Blue

I didn't think I'd see a worse performance than the Preston game for a long time, never mind this season.

If it really was about ensuring they get to play at Wembley, they forgot about something other than injury or suspension-playing well enough to deserve a place. Can't drop all of them, pity.

pusbccfc

Others will get more stick but MVE was absolutely atrocious. He's so poor going forward.

Brighton Sky Blue

Simms the one now who cannot be faulted for his work rate . Looked like he was fighting a lone battle at times . 6 for him , very difficult to objectively score the remainder
He and the injured Wright get passes. The rest, no excuse.

ptr

MVE right back and Tats in front of him was where our season peaked. With Wright firing off the left.

Maybe next season we should go back to a solid three in the middle of the park. Think we get overrun at times. Doesn’t make sense to leave 4 higher up the pitch. If we’ve got quality on the wings and up top, do we need a CAM? Not kept possession well enough for a long time.

Warwickhunt

I would slate Haji but apparently he's had a knock since Leeds. Don't quite understand why he's playing.
That's why Bidwell was left wide open to attacks because Haji did not come back to help. I could understand if he bought JDS for Haji but to take off Bidders for him!!! NAH!

pusbccfc

That's why Bidwell was left wide open to attacks because Haji did not come back to help. I could understand if he bought JDS for Haji but to take off Bidders for him!!! NAH!

Besides the corners, JDS was better than Bidwell.

Godden is clearly finished if he's not getting a run out when Haji is injured.

pusbccfc

MVE right back and Tats in front of him was where our season peaked. With Wright firing off the left.

Maybe next season we should go back to a solid three in the middle of the park. Think we get overrun at times. Doesn’t make sense to leave 4 higher up the pitch. If we’ve got quality on the wings and up top, do we need a CAM? Not kept possession well enough for a long time.

Yes we've won some big games since but the Sakamoto injury was one of the big turning points of the season.

MVE had so much time and space in the first 15 minutes and looked lost. Sakamoto has a field day there.

Warwickhunt

Besides the corners, JDS was better than Bidwell.

Godden is clearly finished if he's not getting a run out when Haji is injured.
He's probably told MR what he thinks and is only on the bench to fill it!

steve101

I wonder what the reason to take Thomas and Bidwell off halftime as they were not the standout poor performers (relatively speaking). Injuries, fatigue or a spat?

ptr

I wonder what the reason to take Thomas and Bidwell off halftime as they were not the standout poor performers (relatively speaking). Injuries, fatigue or a spat?
Both of them refused to come on and play in front of Collins.

torchomatic

What a terrible day. Only good thing is it doesn't take long to get home, once you get out of Morrisons car park that is.

Apart from the first ten minutes we were absolutely shit. Embarrassing display. No one comes out of that with any credit, although Simms battled hard and Tavares did OK.

Unfortunately once of those games next to a bunch of fucking morons who were about five deep in two seats, that weren't even there's going back to slagging off Wright and Simms constantly and booing the team at half time and at the end. Despair sometimes.

Adge

Simms-Eccles-Taveres 6. The rest were just horse manure.

rob9872

I was the fatty on the stairs but you'll still go down you blue nose wankers

Tavares 7, Simms 6, MVE 6, all others 4s and 5s. At what point do we realise Wilson isn't actually too bad?

skyblue_55

A totally unacceptable performance & a big worry, not only for the forthcoming cup game , but the lack of leadership out their today , by seasoned professionals.
Sheaf 5
Tavares 4.5
Simms 4.5
Forget the rest
Robins 0

Users who are viewing this thread