Birthday Card (1 Viewer)

Tom's Dad

Tom's birthday card from CCFC has arrived today, but who will it be from? The Administrator? Ltd? Holdings? Or maybe Tim Fisher?

torchomatic

My son got one the other week along with personal signed photo of Carl Baker, his favourite player. No anti-SISU feelings come into it really. It's just a card.

Nick

Administrator
A kid getting a birthday card from their hero must make their day! I would have loved a card from Peter ndlovu back in the day, couldn't have him at my party though as he would have worked his way through the mums!

ajsccfc

I've still got a Polaroid from an old club Christmas party where I'm sat on the knee of whichever of Oggy or Greg Downs was dressed as Santa. Magic.

tippex9

A kid getting a birthday card from their hero must make their day! I would have loved a card from Peter ndlovu back in the day, couldn't have him at my party though as he would have worked his way through the mums!

Hahaha I remember coming back from the toilet in the Parrott to find Nuddy chatting up my girlfriend, now my wife. I was starstruck & just stood there smiling. Lol

My sons JSB card arrived the day after his birthday. However he had his photo up on the screen for the penultimate home game of the season.

Users who are viewing this thread