Bit of advice please lads (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Right the good lady wants to get an electric patio heater for the garden which means getting external plugs put in which would also mean I could get one of those lazy spas for the garden but I think a chimnea with a pizza grill in would be more economical
What would you go for ?

skybluedan

Right the good lady wants to get an electric patio heater for the garden which means getting external plugs put in which would also mean I could get one of those lazy spas for the garden but I think a chimnea with a pizza grill in would be more economical
What would you go for ?

Mate get yourself a gala techno heater There quality I have couple One has a TVs on
Warmwatchers used to be good , but lots of faults. Think the guy on dragons den brought them out

skybluedan

I got this Morso Firmino pizza oven cost a grand and was wank,
Best thing on the market is the bakerstone pizza oven. About 150 quid but you would need a gas bbq for it to go on

Astute

A firepit is the way to go personally. Heat rises so everyone gets close to benefit. The best type is a fine mesh to stop the sparks but easy to get more burning material on when hot.

A word of warning though. When I got my first one I decided to use smokeless coal so it would burn longer without putting more on. We all got trashed around the pit as usual. When I woke up I noticed my pillow was black. And when I saw myself in the mirror..... All the lads spent the night around the fire. You could see from the photos that our faces changed as we went along and in the end all you could see clearly was eyes and teeth. Smokeless isn't sootless :penguin:

vow

What would you go for ?
Trade it in, sounds like too high maintenance to me.......:D

Users who are viewing this thread