Bit of feedback if possible :) (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I am launching a new website in the next couple of weeks, it has been in beta for a few months but it looked AWFUL so have been doing a new design.

Could I ask for feedback of what people think of this design?

It is just an image at the minute but in terms of useability, I am trying to keep it simple yet effective.

Any feedback would be great (and happy to give £1 credit when the site is live :) )

Nick

Administrator
Ahh, the top bit will be grey (this is for something that has expired so will be greyed out)

Thankyou :)

Marty

Is it the same sort of set up as Hotukdeals?

I think it looks pritty good, I agree about the colours too.

mds

I think you may have a prob with your server, motoring offers gives toshiba tv deals, which turns out to be an inflatable goal for the kids!
Then theres lots of Toshiba offers that arnt!
Then Jane and Joanne start arguing about who is smarter and John thinks its funny, obviously he liked the offer!

blueflint

looks ok you could maybe try different colours as the blue doesn't stand out for me could be my old rheumy eyes tho

mds

Pastels are cool, does look a little washed out tho, could do with a little more contrast between the light text and background, the comment box text and background is cool, could try the green or the blue as an overall background! Would imagine it would be hard to read the description on small devices/monitors. The boxes, lines and borders need darkening. The rating system should be colour coded. RGB hot to cold. Have a small banner/ticker with hottest deals/offers running through it? More emphasis on the post offers and EARN commision, could be a good selling point of the site. The overall layout is good. How does the home page look?
Just a few thoughts.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread