Bit short notice (1 Viewer)

skyblueprincess

Hiya you lovely lot

I am hosting a fund raiser on the 30th July and the Dj has only gone and let me down

So i am in need of a dj ,Have called round all over the place and most are booked

So if any of you know any Dj's please point me in the right direction

Cheers and thanks

Nick

Administrator
DJ Pied Piper would be a good booking, failing that DJ Talent isn't doing much!

What sort of DJ do you need? Somebody to play acadoo or somebody to properly mix?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
My brother will be free on that date. I'l check with him. What sort of fee are you paying? I know it's a fund raising do but he couldn't do it for free as he would need to come from Banbury area. PM me if you want to chat about it.

skyblueprincess

My brother will be free on that date. I'l check with him. What sort of fee are you paying? I know it's a fund raising do but he couldn't do it for free as he would need to come from Banbury area. PM me if you want to chat about it.

As its a fund raiser the over head has to be as little as possible , if you get him to quote me ,we can go from there , but this would be a great help !!! and if im not being to pushy can you ask him asap

Kuklinski

If you're struggling for a dj still, I have a number for a guy I know, but he will charge for his service.

Disorganised1

I can confirm these are a really good suit hire shop - did my daughter's wedding.

Users who are viewing this thread