Blackman just signed for reading , (good news) (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Not just for Friday but potentially the rest of the season.

Am I the only one who thinks this transfer is a little odd

Blackman has scored 28 goals in 100 games in league 1 and the SPL and now is signed by a premiership club

Le fondre has done very well for Reading, scored pretty much every time he leaves the bench and can't get a starting role for them. I don't even see Blackman making the Reading bench

Speng

It's very strange ,
I think it will help us a lot as their style of play and maybe formation will now have to change Friday ,

torchomatic

par1sons

It's very strange ,
I think it will help us a lot as their style of play and maybe formation will now have to change Friday ,

Yep, couldn't agree more Speng. Having to change the way they go forward and link midfield to attack will hopefully play in our favour. Let's hope they don't hit on something better than they normally play though.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Adam Le Fondre has just scored another 2 goals off the bench for Reading vs Chelse

He now has 12 goals this season, about 10 of them have came off the bench. He must have the best goals to minutes ratio in the league

kg82

Sheff Utd lost their top scorer last season too (for different reasons) and they struggled a lot after that, culminating in play off defeat.

Users who are viewing this thread