Blackpool (Home) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Joy Division

On what evidence? Our gates in the PL at their height were 19k home fans at best. 12k or above is decent enough. 15k would be excellent.

Absolutely no evidence whatsoever, just my opinion and wishful thinking. Our good form so far is quite a novelty to Coventry fans, so getting to see a winning team I think would be an enticing factor.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Coming up again for this one,Exciting football and people will travel.
I want any win but it's time to hammer someone !!!

letsallsingtogether

3-0 with Armstrong being watched by Newcastle missing a shed load

lifeskyblue

We are playing well at home but not getting the goals we have deserved. Is this week going to be the one when the finishing matches the approach? If so this could be a 4 or 5 goal fest. Hopefully a big crowd too. If we get 12k + and win well it might be 14k by xmas. Come on city PUSB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ranjit Bhurpa

Can't decide if we will finally take more of our chances and win 5-0 or whether it will be a nervy 1-0.
TM and the lads deserve a decent crowd for the entertaining footy they provide at home, would love to see 13,000+ as the 12th man.

st john

Can't decide if we will finally take more of our chances and win 5-0 or whether it will be a nervy 1-0.
TM and the lads deserve a decent crowd for the entertaining footy they provide at home, would love to see 13,000+ as the 12th man.

Can't see 13000, according to TM we only have one
“We have found ways of winning at home so far this seasonand hopefully with the backing of our supporter we can find a performance that keeps us rolling on,” lol
wonder who it is?
http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sp...important-young-players-feel-playing-10264717

Last edited:

Ranjit Bhurpa

skybluesam66

we have sold around 4000 more than the gillingham game in a few weeks time

so assume
4000 + STH 5500 + b pool 500 + corporate and people who have bought for gillingham game 2000
Suggests we are already up to 12000

would expect another 1000 minimum before tomorrow, so crowd should be 13-14

LB87ccfc

I would like to think so, but it's still early in the season, Blackpool won't bring that many, we're still in league one, and people still think the price it too much. Plus judging by the Shrewsbury not many took advantage of the Oktoberfest offer. Our crowds have remained pretty static so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

One of the cheapest in all 4 divisions and crowds are on an upwards curve compared to last season...oh and an average that sits in the top 3 in the league...

LB87ccfc

A bigger crowd than usual makes me nervous, we always disappoint when the armchair brigade turn up. Will win 2.1 though.

ccfcmad1

Really hoping we get 15k+ might be a long shot but feel good factor was high and now with the joe cole news it will surely add more to the walk up PUSB

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Midfield need to show up tomorrow after hearing today's news. Hopefully it will spur them on to perform!

Judging by Twitter, it's certainly lifted alot of players!

Also hoping he gets introduced to the crowd pre-kick off, before taking his seat in the stand!

2-0 win

Sick Boy

It can only be positive and it's great to have a player of his calibre in the dressing room. Has their ever been such a big signing in this league??

Let's hope we show up tomorrow on the back of this news and smash them 5.0

skybluetony176

Lets have a massive attendance tomorrow, stop with the excuses.

Think one is expected. It was mentioned several times on the Sky Blue phone in tonight that the club is being deliberately coy about the number of presold tickets and I can see there being a big walk up tomorrow. Four of us going via the cash turnstiles and we've made the decision to go half an hour earlier than usual.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Think one is expected. It was mentioned several times on the Sky Blue phone in tonight that the club is being deliberately coy about the number of presold tickets and I can see there being a big walk up tomorrow. Four of us going via the cash turnstiles and we've made the decision to go half an hour earlier than usual.

I predicted 12k the other day, can see it being over 13k now. Would like it to be over 14k but think that may be over optimistic.

Sky Blue Harry H

What time do you usually make the decision to go up ???!!!???? :sarcasm:

Astute

Right I am leaving now. Very late for me. Will pass Blackpool 90 minutes into my journey :p

Skyblueweeman

You're up Cumbria way aren't you Astute? I'm going to Penrith in a few weeks for a meeting...lovely part of the world. Blackpool, not so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread