Blackpool Let 5 Go... (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Luke

Anybody else think Hameur Bouazza would be a decent signing for us, he's a free agent now, but wages could be a problem :(

Blackpool have also released Al Bangura, a guy who played under AB at Watford a few years ago where there was massive fuss to keep him there. Don't know that much about him but I thought he was a decent player in his early Watford career.

And staying with players Blackpool have released...Daniel Nardiello, born in Coventry, I remember him being linked with us in January and him saying he'd love to play for us one day.

Danny Mitchley and Joe Martin have been released by Blackpool too.

Thoughts?

T

TrevorsathisPeake

His career has gone downhill.but could be a target.We need players in every position,were very low on quality and quantity.Just a few off top of my head i'd go for.
Frank Quedrue-Left Bk
Gary McSheffrey-LM
Lee Carsley-CM
Julian Speroni-GK (if Westwood goes)

smileycov

Facebook User
Anybody else think Hameur Bouazza would be a decent signing for us, he's a free agent now, but wages could be a problem :(

Blackpool have also released Al Bangura, a guy who played under AB at Watford a few years ago where there was massive fuss to keep him there. Don't know that much about him but I thought he was a decent player in his early Watford career.

And staying with players Blackpool have released...Daniel Nardiello, born in Coventry, I remember him being linked with us in January and him saying he'd love to play for us one day.

Danny Mitchley and Joe Martin have been released by Blackpool too.

Thoughts?
is he related to to donato nardielo!!! old sky blue

T

TrevorsathisPeake

We need more than that though.You could say we need.
Another right-back
left back
Centre-half
centre mid x2
widemen x2
striker x2

So basically we need an entirely new team ;)

I was reading a BBC blog on the League Play-Off final which noted that Swindon striker Billy Paynter's now out of contract- anyone think he'd be worth grabbing?

T

TrevorsathisPeake

We need a few.Wood and McPake are decent,i worry about McPake and injury though.We need decent back up/competition for these 2.Turner not good enough,Grandison unproven.Left back!We only have Hussey,he's either not ready or good enough to be a regular.
We need someone next to Clingan,Gunnarsson just runs round without a clue and emptys midfield.How many decent centre mids we got,i'd say 1,Sammy.Up-front is a huge concern.Anyone who tops the lower leauge scoring charts this season are gonna be in huge demand,could put us out of race for one of them.We have Clinton and Freddy,not a bed return from Morrison last term considering,more chance of us going for link/target man and relying on them for goals again than us signing a goalscorer.

Users who are viewing this thread