Blackpool! (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
We managed to scrape the result, we were the best team today I think but the little lad who scored their goal was always dangerous on his left foot. He hit the bar not long before with one exactly the same.

I am not sure what happened with Gunnar, it didnt look that bad but will need to see a replay later on.

I felt that Baker was good, always beating his man and putting a cross in and Eastwood was immense when he came on :)

City Nut

i thort the game was pretty even. we had 7 good chances thru the game wit baker puttin sum good thru balls thru to best. i think if eastwood was on from the start then if he got the thru balls he would have scored them.

i missed gunnar get twatted and bbc did as well so havnt seen a replay :(

I saw the Gunnar incident from Block 15- he took a fair whack across the face from Omerod, in what appeared unprovoked as the corner was about to be taken; I guess there had been an amount of jostling before, but I think the Tangerine dude took it way too far...

Other than that, I was very disappointed with Sat's performance- until the last ten mins, we were losing to a team with 10 men, and then it took an own goal for the equaliser to be found!

Perhaps Coleman should have started with Eastwood up front alongside Leon in a 4-4-2, putting McIndoe on the bench and replacing him with Carl Baker. Baker had that fantastic moment in beating two/three defenders in the lead-up to the equaliser, but he just seemed to be frustrated at every other turn...but judging from the Barnsley game, he's a awesome winger, so we should at least give that option a go.

Sat just seemed really flat- like a beach ball that lost its air...

Nick

Administrator
I think that he had a much better game when he went out wide as well, with Freddy up front and him on the left taking on his man and putting his crosses in I think we would have had much more chances.

It is a shame the BBC didn't catch it on camera for the replay :(

Users who are viewing this thread