Blues on the way down to League 1? (1 Viewer)

Otis

Maybe, but they might only need a point from these last two games as Doncaster have Leicester away and Brum's goal difference is so much better.

bringbackrattles

Don't dislike Brum but would be an away fixture to look forward to next season. Over the years when playing Brum there's never been the edge and dislike like there is against Villa,why that is who knows ?

wingy

CBA starting afresh thread so forgive going off topic
Worth having an in game bet on Bayern v Real?

The CableGuy

They've had 'fun' off the pitch too but at least they play in Birmingham. They should make play-offs at least if they come down.

DaleM

How has their manager kept his job ?

Because their owner has been convicted of money laundering, assets have been frozen , no money coming in and what they do get is less than what goes out , even with the pie money . So they can't afford to pay him off ? . Just a theory .

Brighton Sky Blue

Quite a few bidders for them, even if they do go down then getting new ownership should make their stay in this hole of a division a brief one.

Terry Gibson's perm

It is much more enjoyable watching it on Sky when your team is not involved, as a Blues fan I guess my father in law is sharpening the knives or getting the rope ready!

chiefdave

Be a while before Caddis has to pay for a beer in Brum again! Did I hear right that the ref booked him for celebrating?

The CableGuy

Be a while before Caddis has to pay for a beer in Brum again! Did I hear right that the ref booked him for celebrating?

If true, that's daft.

Fair play to them, looked dead and buried at 2-0 down. Donny on the other hand get relegated in injury time 12 months after getting promoted in injury time.

Otis

If true, that's daft.

Fair play to them, looked dead and buried at 2-0 down. Donny on the other hand get relegated in injury time 12 months after getting promoted in injury time.

What goes around, comes around.

Except for the City of course. For us, what goes around, goes around.

Users who are viewing this thread