Bolton (h) TLS (1 Viewer)

87mint

End of absence - Bolton at home report.

Ben Stevensgone

During my perusal I happily discovered that Ben Stevenson – a player who has played around a dozen professional football matches for our beloved City – is about to be unlocked to all networks and flogged like a stolen phone to the first itinerant who glances our way. It appears that the dazzling lights of Brentford are too glamorous to resist. Add them to Rotherham, Huddersfield, and Burton on the list of teams who we now dream of emulating.

Captain Dart

End of absence - Bolton at home report.

Ben Stevensgone

During my perusal I happily discovered that Ben Stevenson – a player who has played around a dozen professional football matches for our beloved City – is about to be unlocked to all networks and flogged like a stolen phone to the first itinerant who glances our way. It appears that the dazzling lights of Brentford are too glamorous to resist. Add them to Rotherham, Huddersfield, and Burton on the list of teams who we now dream of emulating.
Whether you agree or not with the sentiments expressed it is a well written and readable article.

ajsccfc

Work rate extraordinaire Thomas had a goal disallowed which looked distinctly onside - and anyway, Tudgay, as a professional striker, should not be playing people in from a position inside the box. He should be scoring.

YES

Warwickhunt

Brilliant had me smiling! well done, more please

lifeskyblue

Excellent. Thanks to you I now know they phone their agents when in a huddle. No wonder it gets longer

PUSB
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread