• Rearranged

Votes: 46 43.8%
  • Cancelled and city awarded 3 points

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • Liquidation

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters

skybluealan

Just heard from my mate in Bolton that Bassini has got a high court judge to suspend the sale of the club. Looks like they could be joing Bury soon.

bawtryneal

My guess...
Game will go ahead behind closed doors with Bolton playing the same team as last week against Wycombe apart from the two guys with ankle injuries. Will be a scratch team.

Last edited:

Johnnythespider

I put cancelled and 3 points, but their should be an option where that happens and the league award Godden a complimentary hat trick.

clint van damme

I put rearranged because the EFL always go down the path of least resistance and put off having to make a decision.

GaryJones

I feel for the Bolton fans I really do. Billy Big Boots Business is killing the game!
Not sure what the fuck that means but Im going to post it anyway! o_O

skyblue1991

Still think the game will go ahead as normal.

It has probably reduced the crowd by at least 50% if the tickets went on sale yesterday morning as planned.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I don't get the option of "Played behind closed doors". How does that help anyone? Bloody daft!

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I put rearranged because the EFL always go down the path of least resistance and put off having to make a decision.
No surprises there then. EFL are spineless.

covboy1987

They have to cancel and replay it as if they don't it would not be fair on Bury - Anyway Bolton players and their fans will not be in the right frame of mind

shmmeee

If it’s rearranged (which I think it will be) how is that fair considering whoever they played last gets a free three points?

covboy1987

And? Can't just keep moving games
EFL Have now cancelled 3 of Burys games and now today gave them 14 days notice to come up with a solid business plan or they are finished in the league - Bolton will follow the Bury trail -

JuFoster

Will be “re-arranged” I’m pretty sure - and yep, they no doubt will follow Bury out of the league after a few weeks of doing so.

Very sad for the fans

covboy1987

It really must annoy Bolton fans the timing of this late Movement - just as they were trying to get on there feet

Adge

That not what it says. Read paragraph 33.1 of the EFL Regulations. No cup games or League games can be played behind closed doors.
Ah right, just heard something on the radio saying that it could be behind closed doors “in special circumstances” Maybe they got it wrong then.

Frank Sidebottom

That not what it says. Read paragraph 33.1 of the EFL Regulations. No cup games or League games can be played behind closed doors.
You've missed a key part of that regulation out.

33.1 Behind closed doors. Save with the consent of The League or as a consequence of any disciplinary or regulatory proceedings, no Club may play any League or Cup Match behind closed doors so that the public are excluded from the ground.

I don't think they will consent to it though.... they've already set the precedent by postponing Burys first 2 league games.
However as they've fucked everyone around by insisting the game is going ahead if it doesn't go ahead we should be awarded the 3 points.

jimmy the gonna

I’ll be going if it’s on, but to be honest I am not nearly as concerned about what I am doing tomorrow afternoon as I am about how the fuck a club like Bolton gets to this position. Really feel for all Bolton fans and will be showing my support no matter what the outcome.

Users who are viewing this thread