Bolton tickets (1 Viewer)

Ricketts

That last segment in the queue is taking an age

sky_blue_up_north

Got mine, had to wait about 15 minutes

pusbccfc

Let's take over!

Frank Sidebottom

Got mine.... nightmare choosing seats though. As I'm guessing other fans had selected seats that I had selected. I'm now wondering does this need printing off or will they be able to scan the PDF off my phone?

GaryJones

Yay - got 2 tickets - took 2 minutes - game on and hopefully 3 points in the bag!!
Get in.

Evo1883

2 blocks were nearly sold out about 15 minutes ago, think we will still take a large following

fernandopartridge

Want one but still no way of getting up there. Public transport prices are outrageous in this country.

£74 Bristol to Manchester on Trainsplit. Long journey though

Edit, actually £71 + £6 ish for a return to Horwich Parkway. I'd expect to pay that much for a 360 mile round trip

sky_blue_up_north

credit card guarantee only covers purchases >£100 - so unless you have bought 5+ tickets, no real value
Correct no point in buying via Credit Card

Irish Sky Blue

Bought mine about 10 minutes ago, looks like initial allocation will sell our really quickly. Most seats were gone in the two blocks I looked at. Don’t know if they will open the upper tier.

Jcap

Bought mine about 10 minutes ago, looks like initial allocation will sell our really quickly. Most seats were gone in the two blocks I looked at. Don’t know if they will open the upper tier.
apparently the upper tier won't be opened, to save on stewarding costs

Users who are viewing this thread