Bunnykins

Feb 25, 2008
Coventry, West Midlands
I've Just Read The Myrtle Plantation. Brill Book I Could'nt Put it Down.

I'd highy Recommend it.
It's also a True Story.

You Can Buy it off This site For £2.55.

http://www.google.co.uk/products?sourceid=...snum=1&ct=title

At age 28, Frances Kermeen gave up her life in California to follow her dream of owning an inn - little did she realize that she was being drawn to her destiny. In the eight years that Frances owned the Myrtles Plantation, she was confronted by phenomena's far stranger than just ghosts - incredible encounters that blew away her core beliefs. But not only did she have spiritual adventures, she also had her real life to deal with: betrayal, the infidelity of her spouse, the tragic loss of friends, rape, racism, and death threats from the Ku Klux Klan. Join Frances as the explosive ending to this real-life drama erupts and her past and present converge into one catastrophic event Frances's journey is the stuff of the very best ghost stories - only these events are as real as the Myrtles Plantation itself.

And Here Is The Myrtle Plantation Site. For More Info
http://www.myrtlesplantation.com/

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
I like crime books myself.

Things about people in prison, football hooligans etc!

Geoff Thompsons Watch my Back is good although I have heard a lot of it is shite.

Have been reading a lot of the Jeremy Clarkson books though :)

Bunnykins

Feb 25, 2008
Coventry, West Midlands
Do you Watch Top Gear as Well. Some are So Funny.

I Half way Through The Phil Rickman Books. The Series Involving Merrily Watkins She's a Vicar but also a Diocesan Exocist. Good Stuff.

I also Going to buy a Copy of The Seance By John Harman, They've not even got it ANY libraries in Coventry So I'm Buying a Copy on Line.

I Read Lots of Books I've also Read alot about serial Killers lately, I'm Interested in What makes then tick etc.

Vixen

Jun 18, 2008
Coventry
I do like a bit of Jackie Collins myself, not just for the sex bits but I like her style of writing too :D

Have you noticed just how many biographies there are about abuse? :cry:I only noticed when I picked up Dave Pelzer's 'A child called It' book, there are loads of them.

I don't know whether this is a good thing; people can read about others experiences and know what to look for, could help another child OR is the subject of child abuse no longer taboo, people don't feel so ashamed and want to tell all their story?

I know its a bit of a crappy subject to talk about but just what I noticed when I went to the library last time.

Users who are viewing this thread