Bookies (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

Can anyone find a bookies who will take a bet on the match we will score our 1st league goal ?

You'd like to hope we'd bag one against Watford at home, but the Ricoh has been good to them in the past.

smileycov

Facebook User
if you go into most bookies and ask for the odds they will phone through and give you a price

ashbyjan

I think this is all part of SISU's masterplan - Ken is sneaking into bookies in Portugal, Clouting in UK and Brody in North America placing bets on Cov opponents to win and that's how we are funding our club. Unfortunately the odds are becoming so short the plan is back firing badly. Also Brody tried it in Moscow and has upset some Russian mafia types and now sleeps with the sturgeon at the bottom of the Volga. Clouting has been banned from Bet Fred, Ladbrokes and William Hill for nicking pens and headed note paper and Ken cannot be arsed to get off his sun lounger and sends his faithful retainer Ricardo who keeps getting it wrong and places the bets on the team his master runs to win - simple Portugese fool.

Last edited:

Marty

I was refused prices on both how many games we would go without winning (i was going for 10) and how long before we score our first league goal (went for 5), and they just told me it'll work just as an acculator and you get the odds offered for the individual games. so thats what i done.

J

Jack Griffin

I was refused prices on both how many games we would go without winning (i was going for 10) and how long before we score our first league goal (went for 5), and they just told me it'll work just as an acculator and you get the odds offered for the individual games. so thats what i done.

Marty's cunning plan to become a millionaire.

Marty

and what was the odds ?

the way it works is, thats i put £1 on and got 8-11 on the brum game, as i won that bet, it rolls over, so the £1.70(ish) i got will now bet against the palace game at 11/10, (if i win i get £3.60(ish)) which then rolls over onto the next game and it keeps building up. I haven't worked out what i will get if i win yet.

Users who are viewing this thread