Both CCFC's in administration (1 Viewer)

covboy1987

Mates just called me to say that Bob ainsworth has tweeted on a facebook link to confirm that the administrator is now in full control of proceedings and that both CCFC's are now in administration

WillieStanley

Good news for PHIV!! If High Court rule against the Council, SISU could have done a job for him there too!! In SISUs desperation, they may have accidentally gift wrapped the club!!

scroobiustom

Calling "Mr. Haskell...Can Mr. Haskell report to the Boardroom please"

dongonzalos

Mates just called me to say that Bob ainsworth has tweeted on a facebook link to confirm that the administrator is now in full control of proceedings and that both CCFC's are now in administration

He said last night that the FA state that the administrator is in full control of the football club and there is no way round that.

Only the administrator can make decisions regarding Coventry City Football club.

cloughie

Not doubting you covboy but I need to see evidence before I get too excited

Last edited:

torchomatic

Time for the Big Three to step up to the plate now.

Covcraig@bury

TAXI for Shitsui, If this is true I shall start to unpack the bunting and ballons and get this party started . Fingers crossed.:wave::wave::wave:

torchomatic

Have to say looked on Twitter and there's nothing from Bob himself. Just a rehash of what he said on CWR tweeted by others. So might not be as cut and dried as we think just yet.

mark82

Have to say looked on Twitter and there's nothing from Bob himself. Just a rehash of what he said on CWR tweeted by others. So might not be as cut and dried as we think just yet.

I would rather wait to find out officially from the administrator. Can the trust get some confirmation??

Flying Fokker

Good news for PHIV!! If High Court rule against the Council, SISU could have done a job for him there too!! In SISUs desperation, they may have accidentally gift wrapped the club!!

I thought this might happen....Taking CCC to court simply results in them needing to let go of this hot potato ASAP. Any interested party is now in a far stronger position than they were a few days ago.

I just hope SISU keep their grubby hands off things. They are vindictive, expect more rubbish from them.

Flying Fokker

:wave:

With shiny ribbons please...........adios amigos !!

Do you think they will go that easy......I think there will be an issue with the FL anyway. Not sure SISU match the fit and proper persons criteria for the golden share anyway. I think the FL will have a greater influence on who the club is sold to now. Fair chance new investors will pick the club up anyway.

Flying Fokker

:wave:

With shiny ribbons please...........adios amigos !!

Do you think they will go that easy......I think there will be an issue with the FL anyway. Not sure SISU match the fit and proper persons criteria for the golden share anyway. I think the FL will have a greater influence on who the club is sold to now. Fair chance new investors will pick the club up anyway.

shropshirecov

It's gonna drag on and on. Just like Pompey did. Next season will be desperate. Hope I'm wrong. For the last few seasons how often have you read 'Pompey in crisis'
Can't see an end anytime soon.

duffer

Don't want to shoot this down, but as I remember Bob Ainsworth quit twitter a good while back. He tended to get into some fairly heated arguments, not least with Les Reid of the CET (@Lesreidpolitics ).

torchomatic

Probably because politicians don't like to be disagreed with.

andy_scates

My god you can see why us cov fans are always left dissappointed! Yous have already planned life with Haskell before Ainsworths statement has even been confirmed! Wait til its in ink!

torchomatic

Disappearing?

My god you can see why us cov fans are always left dissappointed! Yous have already planned life with Haskell before Ainsworths statement has even been confirmed! Wait til its in ink!

GaryPendrysEyes

Being a Cov fan I remain HUGELY skeptical of anything good happening to this club (I was gonna say without many twists and turns-- but I'll leave it at that:whistle:)

Paxman II

So CCFC Ltd go into admin and all of a sudden you want to believe that CCFC (Holdings) is in admin too? To even extend that to suggesting the appointed administrator of CCFC Ltd is also an administrator of a company - CCFC (Holdings) Ltd that are not even in administration?

We ALL want SISU out and we ALL want good owners for the football club but wishing on a star won't get it done.

S

skyblue2k

Les Reid ‏@Lesreidpolitics
#CCFC Ltd administrator Paul Appleton, in response to Higgs Centre Trust, denies he's concluded share was with Ltd, even tho FL seem to have

It appears League's been examining why players' contracts are in Holdings. No doubt FL being cautious due to legal argument too

2/2 Administratr's spokesman also responds to Higgs Centre claim academy rests with #CCFC Ltd by saying Holdings have always paid the rent

administrator says neither FL or FA have had any issue with Higgs Centre's paid by Holdings, despite academy licence with Ltd

In my opinion sounds like holdings are not in admin!

Nonleagueherewecome

So CCFC Ltd go into admin and all of a sudden you want to believe that CCFC (Holdings) is in admin too? To even extend that to suggesting the appointed administrator of CCFC Ltd is also an administrator of a company - CCFC (Holdings) Ltd that are not even in administration?

We ALL want SISU out and we ALL want good owners for the football club but wishing on a star won't get it done.

Well if you think that the two are inseparable and intrinsically linked-essentially two halves of the same whole-it seems perfectly logical.

Skyblue4u

Instead of the administrator denying everything maybe he should ask Sisu himself. Getting paid a fortune and can't even figure that out. It's obvious he isn't acting independently and is in Sisu's pocket.

My reading of this is the Football League records show the share in CCFC Ltd but have scummy SISU moved the share to Holdings without telling the FL to try and swerve all their debts.

If so expect the FL to declare the share null and void unless in the correct entity meaning Holdings is still worthless and the only company needing to be purchased is CCFC Ltd.

letsallsingtogether

We want it in SISU'S Blood:):):)

Paxman II

Well if you think that the two are inseparable and intrinsically linked-essentially two halves of the same whole-it seems perfectly logical.

They are indeed under the same organisation in so much as SISU's various companies go it could be argued but it's a simple legal fact and nothing to do with anything else that Holdings is another company and not in admin. Simple as. Hope you get that? Nothing logical about it. One company we know of is in admin the other is not...at least not yet.

Nonleagueherewecome

They are indeed under the same organisation in so much as SISU's various companies go it could be argued but it's a simple legal fact and nothing to do with anything else that Holdings is another company and not in admin. Simple as. Hope you get that? Nothing logical about it. One company we know of is in admin the other is not...at least not yet.

So do you think the two companies are completely separate do you? Nothing to do with each other? You don't think a company that holds the registration of a bunch of footballers is related to a company with the "Club" that they play for's right to play football? Completely unrelated? Possibly only arranged that way to suit the dubious machinations of SISU? Read the title of the thread, "Both CCFC's"-are there two Coventry City FC's?

I dunno, Thatcherites and their "logic" :jerkit:

Last edited:

cloughie

I think the problem is that the GS is in Ltd but has Holdings are a creditor and have a claim over any assets of Ltd.

So sisu err.... sorry, holdings are saying they have a claim on the GS as it is the only asset LTD have

SonofErnie

I don't believe it's an asset that anyone can 'claim' as the league have already confirmed it resides in the LTD side of the business. As LTD is unquestionably in admin, then possession reverts to the league until such time they are happy to hand it back or exceptionally allocate it to a different club.

Users who are viewing this thread