Bournemouth Signing Players? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator

Is this because he was on loan there so they can sign him outside the window on a permanent?

Skyblueweeman

Yeah I guess he was on a season long loan (or some loan deal) and they've already decided to sign permanently now instead of at the end of his loan deal. The loan deal covers up until the end of the season then his new permanent deal will kick in the day after his load expires I guess.

The two clubs will then have an agreement on who pays his wages until the end of the season.

Otis

Yeah I guess he was on a season long loan (or some loan deal) and they've already decided to sign permanently now instead of at the end of his loan deal. The loan deal covers up until the end of the season then his new permanent deal will kick in the day after his load expires I guess.

The two clubs will then have an agreement on who pays his wages until the end of the season.
I would have much preferred a more conspiratorial answer to be honest.

Frank Sidebottom

I would have much preferred a more conspiratorial answer to be honest.
Fair enough.
Luis Sinisterra is Pablo Escobars Great nephew in law. As part of his loan move he has been travelling between Colombia and Bournemouth via Switzerland with vast quantities of Pablos ill gotten buried cash strapped to him and depositing it in Swiss banks. UEFA are in on this and are taking a 10% cut. Leeds got wind of this illegal activity and want to wash their hands of it as they're already up to their necks in a Flat Caps and Whippets scam. UEFA agreed to push the paperwork through provided all parties sign an NDA. Of course UEFA took their usual sweeteners as part of the deal and Aleksander Čeferin isn't known for his subtlety.

Attachments

• fdc4584c-0661-49d5-b78a-e2dde28250c8.jpg
    fdc4584c-0661-49d5-b78a-e2dde28250c8.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread