Boxing 2023 (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Fury destroys usyk , Fury destroys Joshua

The fact people think either would bother him makes me laugh .

Wilder beats usyk too btw , dubois robbed
I bloody hope so, can't wait to see this Ukrainian chucked around the ring like a rag doll

Greggs

Predictable. Fish eyes makes another million from a mis-match. Boxing is horrible

• Haha
Reactions: vow

Macca

To be fair Dubois has gone down like a sack of shit twice from average shots from a blown up cruiserweight

hamertime

Dubois probably didn’t deserve to win that fight but he absolutely should have. It was a disgraceful decision and he has been robbed of the greatest moment of his career it’s a disgrace.

Usyk had his shorts high, if his shorts are above the belly button then the belt of the shorts should be fair game.

The problem with boxing is it’s not really a fair sport, the top fighters choose who and when they will fight to best suit them. Then if no one is knocked out it’s down to the opinion of someone who the winner is.

tisza

Dubois did better than I thought he would.
This shorts business is a joke - taking away genuinely targetable body punches. Usyk's shorts over his ribs.
Usyk isn't going to fight Fury while he's picking up big money from next tier heavyweights.

Greggs

Dubois did better than I thought he would.
This shorts business is a joke - taking away genuinely targetable body punches. Usyk's shorts over his ribs.
Usyk isn't going to fight Fury while he's picking up big money from next tier heavyweights.
Dave Allen next for Uysk....

CCFCSteve

Massive fan of Usyk but thought he was a bit lucky with low blow call (sounds 50/50 from various boxers and pundits views) Dubois knocked him out or at least hurt him badly to the body. Usyk clearly the better boxer as expected but shows he gets a bit whiney when hit to the body

Last edited:

SkyBlueSoul

Have never watched boxing but can confirm the guy in white shorts got punched in the bollocks
Yeah no idea what I was thinking here, went out straight after the match so probably couldn't see straight at that point.

Just got to take this one on the chin (or the bollocks seeing as I seem to think they're quite close together)

CCFCSteve

Watched it last night and it is a great, if uncomfortable in places, watch!

As for his Old Man…..

Hmmm, yeah…not sure about his ‘I was secretly squirrelling it away in a trust for Ricky and his family’ argument

The non payment/incorrect payment of billy graham was disgusting. Ricky comes across as a decent guy though.

*Spoiler alert*
I was hoping the end would be him and billy meeting up

LastGarrison

Hmmm, yeah…not sure about his ‘I was secretly squirrelling it away in a trust for Ricky and his family’ argument

The non payment/incorrect payment of billy graham was disgusting. Ricky comes across as a decent guy though.

*Spoiler alert*
I was hoping the end would be him and billy meeting up
Yeah, you don’t not speak to your parents for 8 years if it was all an honest mistake.

Ricky was just caught in the middle and had to then deal with losing one of his best mates, his relationship with his parents and his boxing career. No wonder his head went.

Madness that his Old Man didn’t think Billy Graham wouldn’t find out how much Ricky was paid and that he should have ‘been grateful’ for Ricky walking into his gym.

Billy’s contract would have had a set % clause and as he said it’s not hard to find out what the purse was and therefore what he was owed.

Have to say Ricky’s ex-missus came across really well and clearly still has a lot of love for him.

I was surprised it didn’t show the reunion either as I am sure they made their peace a couple of years ago but maybe they didn’t…….

LastGarrison

Just to add it was great to see the build up, clips and aftermath of the Tsyzu fight and it is still one, if not the best, atmospheres I have been in.

Great, great night of British boxing!!

Evo1883

I'm not sure it would be comfortable. Think it will go all the way.
Just can't see how usyk beats him , goes the distance fury will win on points easily , that extra 7 inch reach he will jab his head off .. thought usyk was shite against chisora and dubois

tisza

Just can't see how usyk beats him , goes the distance fury will win on points easily , that extra 7 inch reach he will jab his head off .. thought usyk was shite against chisora and dubois
Fury is a boxer the other heavyweights Usyk has fought really weren't - they were fighters. Usyk hasn't faced a big man with really good boxing skills and a boxing brain. I think Fury wins comfortably.
Sounds a bit daft but I genuinely believe Fury can reach higher levels - he's always done enough to win the fight in front of him.

Users who are viewing this thread