Boycott ticket sales (1 Viewer)

dadgad

if there is any truth in rumour that Sisu are about to negotiate a tactical withdrawal might a total boycott of tickets give them additional encouragement to finally fuck off.

Kingokings204

if there is any truth in rumour that Sisu are about to negotiate a tactical withdrawal might a total boycott of tickets give them additional encouragement to finally fuck off.

I don't think many fans need encouragement personally. The crowds will be less next season automatically by around 3k five or take so my advice would be let the chips fall where they may.

We will all be here as fans to pick the club up again when sisu go. That's what danny Kelly from talksport said was all we could do. I agree with him.

Sbarcher

I didn't know Geoffrey was on tour.....

torchomatic

Grendel

I'm having a think about this one....

No

Sbarcher

Can someone tell me which would consolidate the most beneficial tax loss for SISU please.
1. Sell for a massive loss
2. Liquidate
3. Another pre-pack administration.
I think ultimately it will come down to how they can best bolster the bottom line.

oldfiver

Can someone tell me which would consolidate the most beneficial tax loss for SISU please.
2. Liquidate
I think ultimately it will come down to how they can best bolster the bottom line.

None of them !

Steve.B50

I will go to some games but pay on the gate, let's face it we will have plenty of empty seats.
All I am saying is that unless our owners leave I will not buy ST next season.
Hope to go to most away games.

OyJimmy

I was a season ticket holder until last year but couldn't bring myself to buy another whilst Sisu invest so little so just pay on the gate occasionally. My cousin will be doing the same thing next season. At the end of the day we just aren't worth the money every week. I think gates will go down by half next season.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I was a season ticket holder until last year but couldn't bring myself to buy another whilst Sisu invest so little so just pay on the gate occasionally. My cousin will be doing the same thing next season. At the end of the day we just aren't worth the money every week. I think gates will go down by half next season.
I think they will go down but not half

torchomatic

It'll depend on if we win games or not too. Gates aren't going down directly because of SISU, but because SISU can't come up with a winning side.

Absolutely. SISU weren't mentioned when we were top of the league last season. Success, good football and lots of goals. That's all that matters to most attendees.

Astute

Running away with Division 4 would be better than sitting on the bottom of Division 3. We would have some excitement at last. But if we end up near the bottom of Division 4........

italiahorse

2. Liquidate
How about just saying sorry to the fans ?
Then letting us go by putting us up for sale at asset value.
Let a panel of fans decide which is the best deal.

Sky Blue Kid

Absolutely. SISU weren't mentioned when we were top of the league last season. Success, good football and lots of goals. That's all that matters to most attendees.

Couldn't the same be said when we were £60m in the hole under former regimes.... Big difference was we were in the Premier League and actually had fairly decent teams that could beat the likes of Arsenal, Man Utd etc. Never mentioned then, but waited till 20 years later to "Have a go" at them!

stupot07

Me +3 are renewing regardless. If you don't want to go, fine, but don't dress it up as you're trying to save the club, its just that you don't want to watch bilge. If we're doing well next season, people will go.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

NortonSkyBlue

If we are winning, and I suspect with this manager we will be, I can see no reason why fans wouldn't get behind the team regardless of owner.
The alternative is not a pleasant thought but I am optimistic that we have turned a corner and now it is imperative that the owners make some noises indicating that the team and its followers are central to their actions.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

If we are winning, and I suspect with this manager we will be, I can see no reason why fans wouldn't get behind the team regardless of owner.
The alternative is not a pleasant thought but I am optimistic that we have turned a corner and now it is imperative that the owners make some noises indicating that the team and its followers are central to their actions.
Last week was the time to make noises when people were on a high. Fisher could have said we realise the fans will turn out if we are successful. He could have made the right noises all week did he? Did anybody in the club? No, wonder why that is?

Sky Blue Kid

We've still got another corner to go yet under SISU.... "Non League"

NortonSkyBlue

Last week was the time to make noises when people were on a high. Fisher could have said we realise the fans will turn out if we are successful. He could have made the right noises all week did he? Did anybody in the club? No, wonder why that is?
i do get the desire to hit out at the owners but putting a bit of perspective to it, it's less than 9 days since Wembley and they lowered prices for the posh game, employed Tommy Widdrington and I am hoping that they are going to make some statements of intent soon, possibly at the point of relegation.
If not then it will be an opportunity missed.

covmark

What's the point in Fisher saying anything. Everyone just thinks he talks shite anyway. He's better off keeping his useless mouth shut.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

clint van damme

Couldn't the same be said when we were £60m in the hole under former regimes.... Big difference was we were in the Premier League and actually had fairly decent teams that could beat the likes of Arsenal, Man Utd etc. Never mentioned then, but waited till 20 years later to "Have a go" at them!

to be fair that was at a time when banks seemed to throw money at football and us fans expected the clubs to spend it! Different times now. Should have been obvious the bubble was going to burst but some, and I include myself in this, were too caught up in the whole thing to see what was on the horizon.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Kid

I sense that some people are salivating at the thought of non league just so they can say "I was right" rather than giving a fuck about the club

If you think that, you've got a screw loose mate! It's the "Nature of the beast" Hedge Funds asset strip, that's what they do. NLHWC and myself predicted this happening years ago, and believe me, it gives me no pleasure whatsoever!

Sky Blue Kid

they must know about the results of the survey, I bet they don't so a single thing to try and woo the disi

to be fair that was at a time when banks seemed to throw money at football and us fans expected the clubs to spend it! Different times now. Should have been obvious the bubble was going to burst but some, and I include myself in this, were too caught up in the whole thing to see what was on the horizon.

Does that make it ok then?
Sorry mate, but people like Torchy never said a word about the state of the Club then, when we were in the Premier League, yet "Give it large now, when we're berating the present owners"

Users who are viewing this thread