Bradford (Away) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

skyblue025

Are tickets on sale on the gate? Tried the City Website and it appears none available. If we can match their physicality, our quality should come out on top.

SlowerThanPlatt

They were supposed to go off sale at 12pm tonight so I think you should still be able to buy but yes you can pay on the gate

D

Deleted member 2477

Just watched bradford highlights from scunny and crewe. We can easily beat them if we play to our strengths as their defence looks all over the place against lower teams. They were lucky aginst both teams not to concede. I think we are giving them to much credit based on a few clean sheets against poor oposition

Nick

Administrator
not feeling all this cockiness towards Bradford, bound to backfire! I'd much rather leave them to it, then be smug if we win ;)

Gazolba

What would you rather have on your coat of arms, an Elephant or a Goat?

Astute

Taking my little boy to this one. He is 6 today and it will be his first midweek night game. I did say after the Swindon game where he wanted to go after 5 minutes that he wouldn't be going until the weather got better. But shall give it one more go......and the weather was awful without any cover that day :D

mechaishida

Cranfield Sky Blue

Meeting up with a few Bradford lads for a few beers before the game, and they are laughing at this Bradford moron. Not even worthy of a mention.

Really looking forward to tonight!

PUSB

Liquid Gold

I just had a look on ladbrokes and it seems they have Bradford as slight favourites for this one. Would definitely take a draw at this point, although how amazing would it feel to be 6 points clear of 2nd come 10pm

Johnnythespider

Was feeling nervous about this game but have had my weetabix now so I predict a 2-0 win. All eyes will be on Murphy so Armstrong will cash in with a brace.

CovShadow

Sorry about some of the distasteful and not exactly erudite comments made by a new member of your forum supporting Bradford.

CovShadow

For a match like this I'd normally be happy with an exciting score draw.
Tonight though, it would be great to extend our clean-sheet record to 7 games, and our unbeaten run to 10 games.
If Coventry score 1st (and end our clean-sheet record) I expect us to go VERY attacking to make sure we keep our unbeaten record.
Could be fun! :)

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
I'm going with two others, paying on the gate, I think we only sold circa 400 in advance of yesterday. Depends how many decide late on but I only think 700 max midweek

Gazolba

They are on an unbeaten run and so are we, they also have not conceded in a while so it should end 0-0. However, they have not faced an attacking threat like us so I cannot see their clean-sheets continuing, so I'm going for a 1-1 draw. I think that will satisfy both teams. Coventry to score first, go defensive toward the end, and then concede.

Last edited:

Johhny Blue

Not worried one bit. The best manager in the league knows what he's doing. Fortune is garbage, saw him play for Wigan a few times and he was awful. Doubt we'll be seeing much of Armstrong, he'll be in McArdles back pocket all game. Looking forward to seeing you all, how many you bringing 150?

I think that by the end of the game we'll see that McArdle has a hole in his pocket!!

Users who are viewing this thread