Bradford Fans attitude to the JPT (1 Viewer)

shropshirecov

"I think we will put out a poor poor side. For me its the League cup now the focus has to be in, with Coventry winning the area finap with decent gates against PNE is out of the window as not many from Coventry will come up here but a few thousand might have come from Preston."

Deluded.

"I think we will put out a poor poor side. For me its the League cup now the focus has to be in, with Coventry winning the area finap with decent gates against PNE is out of the window as not many from Coventry will come up here but a few thousand might have come from Preston."

Deluded.

Sounds like If we play them they'll be surprised by the following we take!

ggrady

Our away support is the best in te country on paper. Biggest football league away attendance this season with 5k to mk
8000 to arsenal is the biggest of any English club in anything this season
Biggest FA cup away this season with 5000
This bloke clearly doesn't know just how incredible our support actually is

Mucca Mad Boys

Don't know why they're getting excited about the Capital One Cup, they aren't going to win it (although I want them to) and their best chance of silverware is the JPT, like all the teams left (and the teams that were in it!)

I think we'd 'ave 'em anyway.

Last edited:

Noggin

It says there away area holds 1300 or 1800 for larger following's. we'd very easily fill that. Is there a rule in the jpt that they have to give a certain percentage of the stadium? I know it's a cold febuary weekday evening 2 hours away but I'd be surprised if there isn't 5000 people who want to go and see if we can get to wembley.

Mucca Mad Boys

It says there away area holds 1300 or 1800 for larger following's. we'd very easily fill that. Is there a rule in the jpt that they have to give a certain percentage of the stadium? I know it's a cold febuary weekday evening 2 hours away but I'd be surprised if there isn't 5000 people who want to go and see if we can get to wembley.

If we win the 1st leg, tickets will be selling like hot cakes, if they'd let us, we'd sell at least 3k!

LJC_CCFC

I reckon it will all go shit from here for Bradford they'll lose to Crewe, lose on pens to Villa and miss out on the play offs. All this with Parkinson turning down the Blackpool job - Northern Monkeys

Deluded.

Are they having a laugh, we would fill the home end at Bradford, for an Area Final.

Yorkshire SB

They'er also wrong in their belief that they're going to field a poor side. The JPT requires that you start at least 6 players from the previous league fixture..

Our away support is the best in te country on paper. Biggest football league away attendance this season with 5k to mk
8000 to arsenal is the biggest of any English club in anything this season
Biggest FA cup away this season with 5000
This bloke clearly doesn't know just how incredible our support actually is
Yeah but your away support is more than your home support

WestEndAgro

We will sell out what ever allocation we are given, unless we get absolutely thumped at home. Remember we are a Massive club, last night Kilbane and Leon Clarke described us as Massive.

cov_russell

Facebook User
Well they have to make the away allocation a minimum of 15% of the total capacity so that would be 1523 at Crewe and 3770 at Bradford. I think we could sell both out.

pusbccfc

Crewes usual away end (which we near sold out) has a capacity of roughly 2000. They would also give us that terracing stand behind the goal which holds around 1000.

Bradford would just give us that whole end surely? 4000.

Also, away attendances at our place?

For me, Bradford 2-3k (maybe a lot more)
Crewe , 1500?

Steve.B50

I think what ever they offer or give us we will sell out. Would never watch on tv if I could get to a game.
Who ever an give us the most away tickets is who I want to go through.

JPT people will want us at Wembley as we would take double what ever anyone else would.

shropshirecov

Bradford gave Villa 4500, the Midland Road stand....They'd give us that and we'd sell it.

Crewe give the stand down the side 1680 and the small end behind the goal 682 if demand requires. our ticket office manager probably needs to ask for both to start with or they may sell to home fans as its a Final (sort of!)

oakey

The away leg is during half term week so a lot of season ticket holders who are children or have children but live away from Coventry, like me, can go to this game when normal midweek Away games we cannot. All the tickets will be snapped up by season ticket holders for sure.

Last edited:

Mucca Mad Boys

In a way I want Bradford so we can take a much bigger following, but, Bradford have been good in the cups.

... Whatever will be, will be.

My only worry with Bradford is how they scored with headed goals and that seems to be our weakness, which is mad when you look at Wood and Edge who are both big strong lads.

Users who are viewing this thread