Brave New World (2 Viewers)

its a buzzard

Interesting article on the back page of yesterday's Times' Sport Section, about Fortuna Dusseldorf's plans to allow free entry to all their home games within the next three years. They've also gone a step further than the Bundesliga's 50+1 ownership rule and gone for 100% member ownership.
What price Doug King sparking a second Sky Blue revolution and doing the same? Then he would be worthy of a statue.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Greggs

Interesting article on the back page of yesterday's Times' Sport Section, about Fortuna Dusseldorf's plans to allow free entry to all their home games within the next three years. They've also gone a step further than the Bundesliga's 50+1 ownership rule and gone for 100% member ownership.
What price Doug King sparking a second Sky Blue revolution and doing the same? Then he would be worthy of a statue.

There's bound to be small print....27quid for a meaty german lager and 44 quid for a bratwurst is my guess. Joking aside, it's a great idea, I love the way the germans do football.

fatso

Why would he spend his own money to buy the club, and then make it 100% fan owned?

That's hardly a business plan.
And who owns the inevitable debt that will eventually come?
And you can't have 3 posts on here without an argument and name calling breaking out, imagine some of the bell ends on here running the show 😱

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

It is a business plan. Maybe there are people in the world who can see the benefit of things beyond themselves and their own wealth.

Who owns the debt? The club. It is a separate legal entity. Same reason why when we went into admin SISU didn't have to pay off all our creditors.

its a buzzard

Why would he spend his own money to buy the club, and then make it 100% fan owned?

That's hardly a business plan.
And who owns the inevitable debt that will eventually come?
And you can't have 3 posts on here without an argument and name calling breaking out, imagine some of the bell ends on here running the show
Just maybe he'd want to leave a lasting legacy and be remembered as a great philanthropist. Stranger things have happened. Presumably he's financially secure, in which case he really doesn't need to be chasing more money. As for the business plan, if you can secure adequate sponsorship then you're sorted. On debt, weren't we told the club's now debt free?
Come on Doug, be bold and you can write your name in English football history, and we can all (even Boosh!) have a genuine share in our club.

fatso

Just maybe he'd want to leave a lasting legacy and be remembered as a great philanthropist. Stranger things have happened. Presumably he's financially secure, in which case he really doesn't need to be chasing more money. As for the business plan, if you can secure adequate sponsorship then you're sorted. On debt, weren't we told the club's now debt free?
Come on Doug, be bold and you can write your name in English football history, and we can all (even Boosh!) have a genuine share in our club.

Even boosh 🤣🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread