Break time for me (1 Viewer)

Jackoskyblue

Season almost over I've decided to take a break from this forum and not going to look at any news story's until August. After the last 2 season I'm surprised I've not found myself going grey! (I'm only 19) anyway I'm sick of Sisu ACL the lot of them doing my nut in. Ill have a nice week away in lanzarote and a weekend in newcastle.

The hope for when I return is that some sense has been struck between the two parties and the football club is the number one priority, I hope some youngsters such as Lobjoit and Willis impress pre season and I hope whoever Pressley wants to keep stays and who he wants to sign signs. At the moment it seems a million miles away but we can hope.

So enjoy your spring and summers people ill be seeing you in August (hopefully)

spwaverley4916

I reckon the only way you will stay away from having a peek every now and again is if NICK blocks your isp !!!!!!!!! - have a good summer:wave:

valiant15

It's a city forum,whether we all get on or not,its impossible not to have a nose when Your'e pissed off with the circus.

torchomatic

Wacko. .

Season almost over I've decided to take a break from this forum and not going to look at any news story's until August. After the last 2 season I'm surprised I've not found myself going grey! (I'm only 19) anyway I'm sick of Sisu ACL the lot of them doing my nut in. Ill have a nice week away in lanzarote and a weekend in newcastle.

The hope for when I return is that some sense has been struck between the two parties and the football club is the number one priority, I hope some youngsters such as Lobjoit and Willis impress pre season and I hope whoever Pressley wants to keep stays and who he wants to sign signs. At the moment it seems a million miles away but we can hope.

The Reverend Skyblue

You do realise a week in Lanzarote and a weekend in Newcastle won't take you all the way to August.
If we do get some good news, a bloody big IF, I bet you can't resist coming back on. I'm fed up with all this SISU/ACL/Council/McSheffery muddle as well, I wish we could get back to talking about David Bell like the good old days.

See you in May/June/July, but if not August, have a good un :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread