Breaking News (1 Viewer)

Covkid1968#

I think it’s more a question of trading standards and consumer law.
It’s likely they have described games as entertainment or an enjoyable experience or including an opportunity to win....this will inevitably lead to complaints and refunds. So it makes sense for them to just avoid that whole customer dissatisfaction situation altogether!!!

skybluesam66

I think it’s more a question of trading standards and consumer law.
It’s likely they have described games as entertainment or an enjoyable experience or including an opportunity to win....this will inevitably lead to complaints and refunds. So it makes sense for them to just avoid that whole customer dissatisfaction situation altogether!!!
lets not kid ourselves, we have been much worse off. Even thinking about Russell slade brings me out in a nasty rash

Covkid1968#

lets not kid ourselves, we have been much worse off. Even thinking about Russell slade brings me out in a nasty rash
I just pretend that period never existed. In the same way we never spent money on Kevin Drinkell..... it never happened

Covkid1968#

Cringeworthy isnt it.
As long as it stays as banter I’m cool with it. That’s one of the great things about the tribal nature of football. It’s not to be taken too seriously

Reactions: TTG

DionDublinsJockstrap

As the originator of the original message I would like to clarify it was light hearted banter. There were two obvious candidates - Sunderland and Aston Villa. If you can think of any better teams who currently fit the category feel free, but I’m struggling. They have to have a profile, and they have to have a current problem. Substitute Bournemouth / Tranmere - not as amusing. Lighten up guys

Users who are viewing this thread