Brett De Bank (1 Viewer)

Joul

First time poster long time reader Gents,

Now I know none of you have any reason to believe me (What a great start), but I work in Leamington and commute by train. Upon my return to Cov today I saw a proffessional drive holding a sign adorned with Coventry City Football Clubs name and our new club crest long with the name Brett De Bank.

Having checked his profile on LinkedIn looks quite promosing seems intrigued in strategic investment in both China and Dubai. Worked as a finanace analyst for Goldmans Sachs and Meryll Lynch.

Man has pedigree shame I dont know if he could be performing any sort of due dilligence or conducting some analysis for potential investors.

Not sure how confident I am at how far down the line any investment could be? I mean were only an hour away from London so hes obviously here for the game, not sure if any of the bigwigs are here today?

Just my summaries of some very amatuer detective work gents, dont tear me a new one hahah

PUSB

wingy

Intriging ,nice bit of work ,what it means who knows ,they have been exceptionally quiet of late ,welcome Joul:D

Astute

Do you mean Brek De Bank. That is what SISU are going to do and bring a non league player in on loan

Disenchanted

Our new saviour can't afford his own car.....does not bode well for the future,we are doomed:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread