Brian Woodall-random unsubstantiated transfer target of the day (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

In the spirit of linking us with random players who look good on TFLS, this guy has banged in the goals to keep Dagenham up in L2: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Woodall_(footballer_born_1987)

I remember reading lots about him when he was at Gresley, and from the goals he's got since Xmas for The Daggers he looks like a real goal poacher and pretty strong at shaking off defenders with decent pace. His usual move is to get the ball and make straight for the goal-something we could do with.

He was at Atherstone, Hinckley (where I'm sure he played out wide), Cov Sphinx, and I think I remember him being at Rugby (again usually out wide)-does anyone who watches local footy remember him? Dagenham have the lowest wage bill in the league, most of their players having non-league backgrounds, so if we ever get the embargo lifted, it may be the one place whose players we can afford! As he's sort of local, we might get linked with him on Transfer Rumours off the back of this post ;)

Glen

He will command a fee so that's us out we are not buying anyone ok we will get crappy frees to survive that's it

Otis

If he costs more than 10p you can count us out.

If he's 10p, we can take out a loan.

frodobaggins

In the spirit of linking us with random players who look good on TFLS, this guy has banged in the goals to keep Dagenham up in L2: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Woodall_(footballer_born_1987)

I remember reading lots about him when he was at Gresley, and from the goals he's got since Xmas for The Daggers he looks like a real goal poacher and pretty strong at shaking off defenders with decent pace. His usual move is to get the ball and make straight for the goal-something we could do with.

He was at Atherstone, Hinckley (where I'm sure he played out wide), Cov Sphinx, and I think I remember him being at Rugby (again usually out wide)-does anyone who watches local footy remember him? Dagenham have the lowest wage bill in the league, most of their players having non-league backgrounds, so if we ever get the embargo lifted, it may be the one place whose players we can afford! As he's sort of local, we might get linked with him on Transfer Rumours off the back of this post ;)
Saw him play for Dagenham at Salop. Ran around a lot and never looked like scoring.

canleykid

If he costs more than 10p you can count us out.

If he's 10p, we can take out a loan.

Yes sisu will take out a ten pence loan and charge us three million pound interest,only a few years ago we had hope with half decent players now we can't afford a player from dagenham how much embarrassment can sisu bring to us

Gaz

Well these are the type of players we might have to take a gamble on.

Ala ALF.

ggrady

I live in rugby he was average out on the wing. He didn't stand out at that very poor level so he would struggle
In a promotion chasing side

stupot07

Well these are the type of players we might have to take a gamble on.

Ala ALF.

Apart from ALF had scored 90 goals in 4 seasons prior to signing for reading. We signed Cody on the back of one season.

Nonleagueherewecome

I live in rugby he was average out on the wing. He didn't stand out at that very poor level so he would struggle
In a promotion chasing side

TBF that's what's so amazed me about him doing so well at Dagenham-or even being signed by a league club in the first place! He was very peripheral at a lot of our local clubs, and he wasn't getting great reviews at Rugby, but something seems to have clicked at Gresley: maybe it was as simple as giving him a run down the middle? You can't tell much from just goals, but from what I've seen on TFLS, he's very much a threat in L2.

Users who are viewing this thread