Bristol City (H) (2 Viewers)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Team news in 4
giphy.gif

Fasten your meltdown.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Happy enough with that team. Still not sure about james and Kelly together and with Eccles seems a bit defensive in the main three, but they should be good at wiining the ball and hopefully our best three attackers on the pitch will be able to do something between them if we can get it to them.

Sky Blue Harry H

not been this nervous before a game for a long time.

I'm not too bad, as I've tried to readjust my mindset that there is b*gger all I can do to affect the result. My weird obsession has become around other games and the implications for us. for example, I was hoping Watford wouldn't win at Boro today (they are at the moment) as if the gap gets too big re: autos, will the likes of Brentford (playing Blues tomorrow) start easing off etc. Also now concerned that when Rotherham play Brentford at the end of the season, they will rest half of their team for the play offs (whereas wouldn't have for the original fixture). Need a win today, and to avoid defeat to rotherham (hopefully). Come on Wycombe today!!! (from not nervous, I've typed my way to anxiety 🤣 )

Brighton Sky Blue

Hyam injured or COVID perhaps but the wing backs hadn't been getting a sniff anyway, let's see how we get on.

clint van damme

Thank fuck he’s changed it !!!

Hyam & Rose gone which is good they’ve been shit,Walker & Godden 🙌🏻 Happy to see Eccles in there James & Kelly will help him❤

They have been poor but only Thompson as CB cover is a bit of a worry. Pretty happy with that otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread