Bristol City (1 Viewer)

CV22SBA

Pricey especially for under 18's but I'll be there.
It's not been kind to us with the traveling with Cardiff the week before this game.

torchomatic

Bit pricey. We did Southampton and we're doing Reading, but will give that a miss, I think.

pusbccfc

Can't see us taking massive amounts here. Maybe a 1000.

Sky Blue Harry H

Can't see us taking massive amounts here. Maybe a 1000.

Think a bit will depend on results beforehand. The fans that go to all the midweek away games are fantastic. Hats off to them. Cov-id, family and a puppy have restricted me re: away games this season!. Missing it a lot.

Terry_dactyl

A local(ish) one for me so I’ll be going. Not cheap though. Think we might lose…but I always think that.
I’m off to watch a rearranged gig in Bristol the following night too…would’ve like to take some annual leave but might not be possible.

JAM See

Half term. Might bring a few families out.

I've fucked up and agreed to a few days away in Chester with my teacher GLW.

Should have planned ahead and suggested a few days in the south west.

pusbccfc

Half term. Might bring a few families out.

I've fucked up and agreed to a few days away in Chester with my teacher GLW.

Should have planned ahead and suggested a few days in the south west.

Isn't half term the week before?

SkyBlueMatt

This has been an expensive month, I've just bought my tickets and looking forward to it. Going to the game with my sister and her bloke (a Bristol City fan). Don't let me down City!

CV22SBA

Driving down with my lad and 3 of his mates as its half term. If we can get a good result tonight and on Sat i reckon we could have a decent following for this one.

CJ_covblaze

Only a couple of our group are going to this one. Had sold 850 a few days ago so probably looking at 1100-1200 which is a decent following all things considered.

CJ_covblaze

1273 sold! Good going that is.

Sky Blue Harry H

Hamer back - Bristol to get beaten (up) by Middlesborough at the weekend. Win for us.

Users who are viewing this thread