Bristol city (1 Viewer)

ccfcmad1

For those who were asking how many to expect from Bristol sunday its just come up on there site that theyve sold 182!! cant see them bringing more than 500 could see a gate lower than 1k

jimmyhillsfanclub

For those who were asking how many to expect from Bristol sunday its just come up on tgere site that theyve sold 182!! cant see them bringing more than 500 could see a gate lower than 1k

....wow....that made me "Blink" in dis-belief....

...Yep...I'm getting my coat.

Nonleagueherewecome

They're already boycotting. Lets hope the rest of L1 joins them! Highest gate of the season will probably be MK Dons...:thinking about:

n16e

Shouldn't we proactively be asking ALL L1 fans to boycott Sixfields? From what I've read on the Bristol City fans site they don't seem to understand the issue...not surprising really as some on here still fail to understand.

Maybe adding a Q&A link to their forum sites?

Shouldn't someone go to Sixfields on match days and "inform" all fans of what continuing to provide financial support to SISU is doing to "our" club? maybe as was suggested on the Bristol City forum we provide them "SISU OUT" banners?

italiahorse

Shouldn't we proactively be asking ALL L1 fans to boycott Sixfields? From what I've read on the Bristol City fans site they don't seem to understand the issue...not surprising really as some on here still fail to understand.

Maybe adding a Q&A link to their forum sites?

Shouldn't someone go to Sixfields on match days and "inform" all fans of what continuing to provide financial support to SISU is doing to "our" club? maybe as was suggested on the Bristol City forum we provide them "SISU OUT" banners?

Needs to be someone big :D

Brighton Sky Blue

Maybe that's the real reason for them not going.

Maybe they want to spend their money watching an actual contest.

Each game held at Sixfields will be awkward for the opposition as they've no choice but to turn up and professionally sweep aside the Pressley Youth in front of virtually nobody. Suspect any away fans, except those keen to rub salt in, will recognise this and not go.

chiefdave

Wouldn't be a bad idea for the trust to but a FAQ or idiots guide to the situation up that we can refer people to. Of course some away fans will always attend so would it be worth trying to get a SISU out banner in the away end every match. Maybe something along the lines of Bristol fans say Keep Cov in Cov or similar.

cornoccfc

Wouldn't be a bad idea for the trust to but a FAQ or idiots guide to the situation up that we can refer people to. Of course some away fans will always attend so would it be worth trying to get a SISU out banner in the away end every match. Maybe something along the lines of Bristol fans say Keep Cov in Cov or similar.

This!

The mess between the club, SISU, OTIUM, ACL etc. etc. isn't understood that easily, idiots guide needed for fans of other clubs.

Just have to read NTFC forums that the whole situation isn't really understood properly.

Users who are viewing this thread