Video Bristol R v Coventry (1 Viewer)

pastythegreat

That long ball from the keeper. Straight over the top, straight down the middle. Time after time after time. When will they learn?!?!
Thing is, our centre halves are all good in the air. I don't understand how were caught out so much by such basic tactics.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Lord_Nampil

That long ball came from a Thomas effort that didn’t test the keeper... he tests the keeper then maybe they don’t score that first goal! Regardless of the defending that moment lead to them scoring the first goal!

larry_david

It's just not landing for us at the moment. Shipley pile driver 9 times out of 10 breaks the net, chaplin scoring 2 now that have been marginal off or on side

That first goal is Sunday league though jesus christ

Third goal Doyle stands off and Shipley turns his back

skybluegod

Agree with what has been said...
first goal mistake is terrible but you need to bounce back. The second is in my opinion a worse goal. Nobody tracking the man and a free header. The first one is a slip, the second is just crap defending.
Third one nobody closing and Burge weak wrists. I am a fan of his but not good enough there.

Thomas has to score. Shipley should score yes the keeper makes a great save but it’s something that should hit the back of the net.

luwalla

That long ball came from a Thomas effort that didn’t test the keeper... he tests the keeper then maybe they don’t score that first goal! Regardless of the defending that moment lead to them scoring the first goal!
I’ve heard some nonsense on this forum, but blaming an attempt on their goal, for conceding the other end is right up there with the best of the lot

pastythegreat

So they scored because we didn't??? What a load of shit!
I've heard some bullshit in my lifetime but you've just won a gold medal pal.

pastythegreat

Agree with what has been said...
first goal mistake is terrible but you need to bounce back. The second is in my opinion a worse goal. Nobody tracking the man and a free header. The first one is a slip, the second is just crap defending.
Third one nobody closing and Burge weak wrists. I am a fan of his but not good enough there.

Thomas has to score. Shipley should score yes the keeper makes a great save but it’s something that should hit the back of the net.
The slip for the 1st annoyed me too!
Your a PROFESSIONAL FUCKING FOOTBALLER. ITS BEEN RAINING. PUT ON STUDS NOT MOULDS.
I'd expect my 10 year old to look at the weather on a Sunday morning and know which boots to put on. A professional footballer slipping on a wet pitch is fucking shocking in anybody's book. Should NEVER happen

luwalla

Your a PROFESSIONAL FUCKING FOOTBALLER. ITS BEEN RAINING. PUT ON STUDS NOT MOULDS.
I'd expect my 10 year old to look at the weather on a Sunday morning and know which boots to put on. A professional footballer slipping on a wet pitch is fucking shocking in anybody's book. Should NEVER happen

Yeah but his stud boots didn’t have the new Ronaldo design and the posh socky bit that makes them look really cool!!!

Johnnythespider

The defence look like they are running through treacle. Should have been 2 up by the time they get the first, we have to stop wasting guilt edged chances.

Lord_Nampil

So they scored because we didn't??? What a load of shit!
I've heard some bullshit in my lifetime but you've just won a gold medal pal.

I knew my comment would get a reaction! Point is Thomas has a great chance doesn’t even test the keeper, at a time we were all over them!

They have a goal kick and that happens!

The defenders were clearly to blame for that goal in question, However Thomas hits the target the keeper gets tested we might have made the pressure we had count!

I guess some maybe all won’t agree with me... just wanted to make my point clearer!

christonabike

Have to say regardless of how we defend but Thomas couldn’t score in a brothel. He does all the hard work and either spoons it or straight at the keeper defender or wide.
We should be flying with the chances he gets.
Oh and Burge is only good at stopping shots he was held up everytime Oxford had a corner and did fook all to stop it and Sterling needs to go back to boys tippy tappy Under 23 footie.
It’s not the end of the world just a lesson learnt hopefully.
Grimmer and a keeper who bullies people not the other way round.

higgs

Little Kelly Evans was a better option at right back that sterling. At least when he made mistakes he was one of our own but letting a Chelsea kid make mistakes in our first team isn't on. Likewise with Thomas when he starts scoring he will be back with derby and we will just have suffered in the mean time

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

higgs

Looks like that clown sterling was at fault for the 3 goals first one don't know what he was doing second one lost his man and third one left the cross in from his side he looks like he can't be arsed maybe thinks he's too good to be playing league one?

Nick

Administrator
Looks like that clown sterling was at fault for the 3 goals first one don't know what he was doing second one lost his man and third one left the cross in from his side he looks like he can't be arsed maybe thinks he's too good to be playing league one?

Wasn't it Willis for the first

higgs

Looks like sterling miss judged the long ball and Willis was then ball watching and missed the second chance to clear the long ball

pastythegreat

Willis slipped but I think Sterling had a chance to clear his lines before (from the long ball). Looked like he went to head it, changed his mind and pulled out of the header and tried some dodgy scorpion back heel thingy that failed.

higgs

Willis slipped but I think Sterling had a chance to clear his lines before (from the long ball). Looked like he went to head it, changed his mind and pulled out of the header and tried some dodgy scorpion back heel thingy that failed.

Fancy Dan stuff I don't understand why our right back was that far central for the kick out surely Willis should have been facing the kick out in the centre and sterling should have been on the right. Willis and hyam must have been bunched together

Users who are viewing this thread