BT Internet (1 Viewer)

scroobiustom

Anyone else have massive problems with these tossers?

I get shocking service and pay an astronomical amount of money for it! What makes things worse i'm charged to end the contract - Fuming!!!!~@:mad:~

olderskyblue

The only real issue I get is the slow speed as I am so far from an exchange, otherwise they're not too bad I don't think.

When you take out a contract, it's normal to be charged for ending it early isn't it?

scroobiustom

Yeah it is, but im not getting anywhere near the service i'm paying for, so I feel they are in breach of the contract?

Skyblueloyal

I left them two years ago for Sky and there service is very good. Just wish it was a little bit faster.

scroobiustom

speeds were promised at UP TO 16mbs so i guess they covered there own arses

normally get between 7 and 8mbs but for streaming etc, most of the time it struggles to the point were me and the misses give up. I have to schedule my internet usage around "peaktimes" otherwise its a pointless exercise.

blueflint

just left them gone to talk talk same speed shit unlimited downloads +fone no cable near me or would of gone to them

n1xon

I had nothing but problems with sky and now with bt and getting much faster speeds. Price is ok if you pay 12 months line rental up front works out £10 something a month rather than nearly £15 monthly I would suggest if can afford the lump sum to pay it and save yourself a few £ over the year.

Sky Blue Sheepy

I had real issues with BT Internet - slow connection speed (doubled with Sky), I used to play games on PC and Wii, but it would cut me off almost every game. Change as oon as you can - awful service.

Hugh Jarse

Everyone will have an opinion as to who provides the best/fastest service on Broadband.

Sadly for me, I'm with BT. Trust me, it's not through choice. We don't have cable (that sinks Virgin) and SKY tell me that our local exchange is crap so they're no good for me either. My BT is straight Broadband and because of the sittyness of our local exchange, I couldn't go for Infinity even if I wanted too.

So all you people who live in a decent area for choice, exchange suitability and speed, give a thought for saddos like me who have to put up with the crappiest of service and who would probably cream themselves for the service you are moaning about.

I'm off to put another 50p in the meter in the hope things get faster my end.

torchomatic

I have Infinity 2. I'm meant to get "up to" 80MB or whatever but never get anywhere near that. Usually 30MB max though more if I plug my lappy directly into the Home Hub. I have to say that in the six years since I left the awful AOL I've never had one issue with BT.

Users who are viewing this thread