BT Sport Bill (2 Viewers)

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Hi guys,

Assuming this is the right place for this post. Just as a heads up/warning. If any of you (like me) are silly enough to get ripped off by the big companies to watch top level football. Make sure you check your BT Sport bill this month. Mine went from £18.99 in June to £20.99 in July (I can deal with that). Checked my online banking to see a direct debit of £29.20 come out for BT Sport for August. Absolutely farcical. Tried to cancel on live chat but they won't have it so I will be on the phone at lunch.

Just a word of warning to check yours!

#PUSB

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I pay for Sky TV/Broadband/Phone Line and have BT Sport added on top mate. I'm sure it'll probably be fine if you have it all incorporated together

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Literally just BT Sport. So I pay around £55 (i dont know the exact figure) for internet, Sky TV + Sports + Box Sets in one bill. I then get a separate bill of £29.20 for JUST BT Sport. So, in theory just the Champions League as I miss most Saturday BT Sport games being at Cov. Such a shame cuz I bloody love Champions League midweeks

Nick

Administrator
bt.PNG It might be sky mugging you off! You can get a whole TV package and broadband for what you pay for just BT sport!

I pay about £35 for BT Tv and High speed broadband. That comes with all of the BT Sport HD included.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I did look at moving to BT Sport package when my deal was up but you can't get SS4 or 5 can you, and I am a big La Liga fan which (unless its a Classico) is usually on SS5 so that swayed me. I feel like BT are mugging me off more with £30 for pretty much 1 or 2 channels when you see from what you pay you can get the whole package for pretty much that. So bloody annoying!

Nick

Administrator
That is what streams are for :)

I think Sky Sports also rip you off if you are on BT, probably do it to make you move over!

Marty

I'm with BT I get: Basic TV package, Infinity 1 Broadband, Weekend Calls, Mobile phone and line rental all for £37 a month.

chiefdave

View attachment 5453 It might be sky mugging you off! You can get a whole TV package and broadband for what you pay for just BT sport!

I pay about £35 for BT Tv and High speed broadband. That comes with all of the BT Sport HD included.
If you want Sky TV wouldn't you be better off getting BT Broadband, think you get BT Sports on Sky a lot cheaper then.

Terry Gibson's perm

As soon as my Bt contract finishes it will be gone fed up with being ripped off by them, didn't mind paying about £16 for the Internet when I could claim it back through work, won't miss much on there Champions league is boring 80% of the time and I hate the idea that I am making Lineker,Owen and Ferdinand richer and if I never see that creature Balding ever again I will be delighted.

Nick

Administrator
As soon as my Bt contract finishes it will be gone fed up with being ripped off by them, didn't mind paying about £16 for the Internet when I could claim it back through work, won't miss much on there Champions league is boring 80% of the time and I hate the idea that I am making Lineker,Owen and Ferdinand richer and if I never see that creature Balding ever again I will be delighted.

You going to Sky or freeview?

I think it's a bargain compared to what I paid on Sky.

Covstu

This is what I think I am doing, move TV to free view and just keep the Internet. Don't use half of the channels anyway

Terry Gibson's perm

You going to Sky or freeview?

I think it's a bargain compared to what I paid on Sky.

Will probably move everything to sky if the deal is ok it really annoys me that you have to pay £17.99 line rental for a phone I use every couple of months

Terry Gibson's perm

Agree never use the phone! Is there anywhere that you don't have to pay line rental?

I think I have seen it somewhere but then they wanted much more for her Internet so it balanced out its a rip off

Marty

I don't even have a landline and still have to pay for it to keep the broadband. :rage:

Users who are viewing this thread