BT Sports Panel: Strachan (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 4232
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4232

Gordon Strachan is on BT Sports panel this morning starting 9:30. Twitter #AskStrachan to fire some sky blue questions at him if you so choose.

Just a heads up

Kneeza

Loved him. He was like a barely-contained small nuclear explosion waiting to go off on the touchline. Characters are needed in the game.

NortonSkyBlue

Every manager we've ever had other than that twat. Just my opinion. :whistle:[/QUO

if you really believe dowie, howe, butcher, gould, neal, boothroyd, thorne, coleman, reid, mckay were better then i bow to your opinion. i admit i missed sillet of the list of managers better than strachan

Grendel

Every manager we've ever had other than that twat. Just my opinion. :whistle:

Without even thinking hard I can name 8 managers far worse than strachan.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Strachan was the worst manager we've ever had. He sent us down and then pissed off. He is a top C-unit!

Grendel

Strachan was the worst manager we've ever had. He sent us down and then pissed off. He is a top C-unit!

There is no statistical evidence to support this rant but plenty to disprove it.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
All you Strachan lovers can stick together. I'll stand by my opinion, thanks. He's a :jerkit:

Grendel

All you Strachan lovers can stick together. I'll stand by my opinion, thanks. He's a :jerkit:

I've gone on record as saying he should have gone before he did as the club needed a change. Comparing him negatively to a dinosaur like Gould or a non manager like thorn, Mcallister or Mackay is absurd.

Users who are viewing this thread