BT Youview (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Anybody got this? Thinking of changing from Sky because it is pricey and the support is shite.

How does it compare to Sky+?

mark82

I see you've switched over. Let me know how it is. Getting pissed off with sky putting prices up. You got full package?

Otis

I'm still with Virgin me.

Be interested to know how it goes, Nick, but I am happy where I am. Have landline, 2 mobiles, broadband and full TV package with them, so I am on a bit of a Virgin overload at the moment.

footyfrenzy

I have BT with a youview box. I don't have any issues with it other than the choice of channels, I pay on average £64 per month and that is for fibre optic unlimited broadband, phoneline with free evening and weekend calls and of course the TV, has a reasonable library of films and box sets included in package and also pay per view tend to be available as soon as released on DVD

Marty

Have you thought about getting an Android TV Box? I'm looking into getting one and they seem fairly good. Costs about £100 for a decent set up, then just your broadband costs every month.

mark82

Have you thought about getting an Android TV Box? I'm looking into getting one and they seem fairly good. Costs about £100 for a decent set up, then just your broadband costs every month.

Wouldn't even know where to start with that. How does it work?

Nick

Administrator

Already got one :) fantastic for films,

Marty

Which box did you go for Nick? easy to set up?

Nick

Administrator
I got an atv 1200 I think it is, couple of years old now but does 1080p and 7.1 no problem. Streams from my nas massive movie files. Easy to setup too :)

Marty

What apps can you recommend?

After sports & movies.

Users who are viewing this thread