Bulgarian international (1 Viewer)

Brylowes

Apart from Ramage when have Mogga and Venus got it wrong?
Some would say signing on the dotted line here,really feel for TM thought we
were excellent 1st half but goal just wouldn't come ,sucker punched at the end.
Going forward we were on another level to them,but always vulnerable (clueless)
at the back,but how many defensive injuries has he had to cope with so far this
season.
I really think we are lucky to have Mowbray Venus & Clapham and will be luckier
still to keep them for next season .
Something's holding us back this season ,I've no doubt something will next season,
just as something has in previous seasons.
I know what I 'think it is ,
and it ain't management (football side)

Captain Dart

Captain Dart

Gold star for detective Otis.

skybluenicky

Yep, that's me behind the article.
Pretty much all my thought are written in it and I guess you need to realize that he's head was turned for quite a while and he was quite unlucky not to make his move abroad a lot earlier.

Currently he's not International and he hoped his transfer will help him to regain his place in the National team, which is quite unlikely considering we are heading for another season in div. 1. So it's unlikely that he will miss a lot of games unless he shines and makes a name for himself here.

Surely this transfer is a little bit of a gamble, and my worries are that he severely lacks match practice, but overall he's a player with a lot of potential and experience and he will be extremely motivated to perform well as the constant rumours about him moving to a host of clubs in the past had a bad effect on him and he was a target of a lot of jokes and mockery because of that.

He was captaining Levski for a long time and he is used to play at a winning team and to be a leader.

In the Bulgarian press it was written that he was met and greeted by Joy Seppala at the Swindon game which suggests he would be an important player.

Users who are viewing this thread