£17 with a limit of 4 per transaction
Got mine let's fill the place....

If you can't make it it's on sky 2.30 ko

logjoe

Burton tickets went on sale yesterday for the away game sept 5th
£17 with a limit of 4 per transaction
Got mine let's fill the place....

If you can't make it it's on sky 2.30 ko

Bought mine just awaiting it to drop through the letter box.

D

Deleted member 4439

going with some old farts, so i'm in the seats...not many left of them.

skyblue1991

About 10 seats left.

There's a good 500 terrace tickets remaining but I expect them to be sold out this time next week.

Evo1883

Club have confirmed over 800 sold already for burton ..only went on GS today ..
Another away sell out it is then PUSB

Tommystours

I have mine .
If you are driving don't go up the A444 as from the A42 Junction it is speed cameras all the way 30/40 mph.
Looks a bit of a round about way but the motorway and A38 is quicker checkout route mapper.Less than an hour from me in Sunny Nunny

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I have mine .
If you are driving don't go up the A444 as from the A42 Junction it is speed cameras all the way 30/40 mph.
Looks a bit of a round about way but the motorway and A38 is quicker checkout route mapper.Less than an hour from me in Sunny Nunny

Don't go a route because of speed cameras? How about just don't speed? :D

Or on the other hand, everyone take Tommy's advice and free up the other road so I can get away a little easier :D nothing worse than being stuck in traffic

skyblue1991

Bought mine last week but they haven't arrived yet.

Is anybody in receipt of theirs that ordered for delivery?

fernandopartridge

Don't go a route because of speed cameras? How about just don't speed? :D

Or on the other hand, everyone take Tommy's advice and free up the other road so I can get away a little easier :D nothing worse than being stuck in traffic

In fairness wanting to do more than 40 on an A road isn't speeding

There are some right busy bodies on here.

SlowerThanPlatt

The first priority game will be the home match against Coventry City on Sunday, September 6, kick off 2.30pm, followed by Sheffield United on Tuesday, September 29, at 7.45pm.

Tickets for the Coventry game are currently on sale, however, you will need to be registered on the ticketing system by midnight on Monday, August 31. After this date only supporters who have already registered on the new ticketing system and have obtained the unique FAN ID will be able to purchase tickets on line. All other supporters will have to visit the Ticket Office prior to the fixture.

Looks like no chance of getting in the home end if you don't get a ticket

skyblue1991

Still waiting...hopefully they will turn up before the end of the week.

Mine finally arrived today!

Email from the club shop say there was a delay in posting the tickets but were all despatched by yesterday so you should receive them in the next day or so.

Approximately 80 tickets left (6 seating).

SkyBlueMatt

My tickets arrived the other day. 10 minute train journey for me! What pubs are people thinking of going to? Apparently there is one very close to the stadium, then another a bit closer into town. Pub crawl into town?

letsallsingtogether

So far the best away following in this league looks like we are keeping the momentum going ☺
PUSB

SkyBlue_Bear83

Mine haven't arrived yet and there are only 9 days left before the match!!!!!!!

d4a.gif

Steve.B50

They will open up part of the side stand and like at Walsall they will make room for away fans, the police will not want away supporters standing around outside.

Hitman72

Blimey! How far is Burton? I thought it was only 40 minutes away but according to the CCFC Website the Coaches leave White Street at 12.15 am!

Coach Travel

Coaches will depart from White Street Coach Park at 12:15am. Coaches are priced at £10 each. Tickets can be booked by calling 02476 992326.

SlowerThanPlatt

Just went on the Burton forum to see what there thinking ahead of the game. Seems a poster called 'skybluecrew' is already one step ahead of me. He is calling Burton a 'small club' yes I don't think anyone will dispute that but its a bit fucking silly when they have more points than us. He is also of the opinion the Cov Legion will be out on Sunday and a Derby firm will be waiting before the game for a good old tear up. Quite good reading.

Users who are viewing this thread