Business being done early (1 Viewer)

Grendel

He's well liked by MK fans

Not according to the link I posted a few weeks ago he isn't.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Any basis?

Kieran Crowley on last nights pod discussing targets which he'd seen the list of no names mentioned but Clarke's name later came up & just the way it came across seemed like a target. Think his attitude behind the scenes etc may make TM think twice.

I personally would have him back.

Gazolba

When I first saw this post I thought it was from 2 years ago, then I noticed it was 2 hours ago.

Bob Latchford

When I first saw this post I thought it was from 2 years ago, then I noticed it was 2 hours ago.

Do we have the new Sherlock Holmes in our midst ?

Bob Latchford

Would only have Baker if he was consistent . think under T/M this could be achieved.

Skyblueweeman

No to Baker. He was mediocre here before and tended to get slated more often than not. A couple of years older and he won't have improved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theferret

they were slating him before xmas this past season so I think not

But voted him play of the year the season before. Championship probably not the right level at this stage of his career. I always rated Baker (so did many others as we too voted him player of the year one season) but he is prone to inconsistency. Probably wouldn't want him back, not least because this place would go into meltdown.

Samo

But voted him play of the year the season before. Championship probably not the right level at this stage of his career. I always rated Baker (so did many others as we too voted him player of the year one season) but he is prone to inconsistency. Probably wouldn't want him back, not least because this place would go into meltdown.

Which is why he is a L1 player at best, that's the difference.

Gint11

Just heard from Conor Thomas dad that we are about to sign Chippo, hadji and Robbie Keane in the next 2 weeks. Great news on Jodi.

Nick

Administrator
Just heard from Conor Thomas dad that we are about to sign Chippo, hadji and Robbie Keane in the next 2 weeks. Great news on Jodi.

Can we not get tommo so we can bring the songs back?

dongonzalos

Isn't that just a random bloke posting that?

Haven't we learnt from signing ex players?

Learnt?
Turner was quality but got injured
Bigi will be quality once he finds his feet.
Sheff did a job when he came back
The Juke would be a great target man in this league but I don't think we could afford him or he would drop down
I can see we could afford Baker either
Phil isn't my type of player

Nick

Administrator
Learnt?
Turner was quality but got injured
Bigi will be quality once he finds his feet.
Sheff did a job when he came back
The Juke would be a great target man in this league but I don't think we could afford him or he would drop down
I can see we could afford Baker either
Phil isn't my type of player

McSheffrey did a job when he came back? Really? What job was that?

torchomatic

Wouldn't have any of them on that list.

Users who are viewing this thread