Business done this window (1 Viewer)

Evans1883

PLAYERS OUT

Carl baker Joe Murphy Blair Adams Cyrus Christie Franck Moussa
Mark Marshall. Alex Gott Ryan Smith Jordan Smith Ryan Quinn Eli bako
Jordan Forrester Courtney Baker-Richardson Lewis Rankin Ben Maund
Louis Garner. Callum Wilson. Danny Seaborne Stuart urequart

PLAYERS IN

coulibaly (loan ) marcus tudgay ,shaun miller , danny pugh. , reda johnson , josh mcqoid.(Loan) , seb hines (loan ). Frank nouble (loan). Simeon jackson. , Jim o brien. , danny swanson. , allsop (loan)

how do you think the squad looks now , and are you happy with the business done at city , on paper , i think we have more quality now , but upfront is obviously the talking point , im overall happy with how this window has gone for us , i doubt none of us expected so many new faces

Last edited:

Gint11

Hard to tell until more games are played. Generally decent for our level.

LB87ccfc

Definitely stronger as a team and harder to beat, added more quality in key areas, and some shrewd signings made.

Gint11

Still gutted over losing Callum Wilson. Leading the line at the Ricoh would have been special and I feel he would hav flourished there. But then again 3mill was just too good I suppose.

Evans1883

none of us know wether callum wilson would have scored as many goals in this system , so its hard to say , we could go back to last seasons tactics and score loads , but we would conced a ton again , im happy

covcity4life

i am happy overall, the only players i miss are christie and wilson.

gk:allsop, burge - was murphy better? perhaps,but i was never sold on murphy from day 1 and havnt seen us falter without him yet

cb: webster,willis,johnson,hines,clarke(utility) - 5 CB now which is required for 3 at the back, johnson stands out as cult hero possibility

fullbacks: clarke(utility)phillips,haynes,pugh - 2 players for 1 spot, just how mourinho likes it. left looks good,jury out on rightside. wish we had christie in this formation.

midfield: brien, swanson, thomas, fleck, coubilaly, daniels - bar daniels i am happy with the rest, will we miss baker and moussa? perhaps,but swanson and o brien are could become firm favourites themselves.

strikers:mquoid,tudgay,miller,jackson,nouble - are any of these as good as wilson? probably not. but moneyball can work and if all these guys chip in it can be enough.

overall i happy with squad depth bar perhaps one more centre mid needed. Lets not forget the likes of maddison, lawton and finch who can come in when required from our youth team set up if required.

I am excited for this season, the first league one campaign that doesnt seem over before it has started.

Users who are viewing this thread