Buzzing! (1 Viewer)

Cov 4 Prem

Regardless of financial situations.

Money, owners, the board, SISU, signings.

I am buzzing to get back up into my seat at the Ricoh, for the first game of the season! Knowing were only 6 days away from an opening M69 Derby, and memories of the game last year.

Where we moved that huge flag around the ground with a 25k attendance. The atmosphere was epic.

The start of the footballing season gets under way next week, and it will make this week at work go a bit quicker! Sat here with the sun shining and BBQ on, thinking of the opening game is giving me a sense of the chills regardless of "what is on the pitch" or Hoffman/SISU/fucking Ken.

PUSB!

ccfcway

Please tell me you are in the Southern Hemisphere, as its far too early to be drinking here !

:D

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Am i right in saying they have a new massive shirt flag for this year didn't they unveil it against Reading? If so surely we have to get this out for next Saturday?

Let's get behind the lads.

CTID
PUSB

ccfc1973

i agree with looking forward to the footy coming back but im dreading the new coventry season, i have a feeling it will be a carbon copy of the year we fell out the premier league (start season with a heavy home defeat , stay down the bottom ,sign a striker too late to save us , relegation!!!) hope im wrong

Kuklinski

I am buzzing to get back up into my seat at the Ricoh, for the first game of the season! Knowing were only 6 days away from an opening M69 Derby, and memories of the game last year.

Where we moved that huge flag around the ground with a 25k attendance. The atmosphere was epic.

The start of the footballing season gets under way next week, and it will make this week at work go a bit quicker! Sat here with the sun shining and BBQ on, thinking of the opening game is giving me a sense of the chills regardless of "what is on the pitch" or Hoffman/SISU/fecking Ken.

PUSB!

You are not in your 20's yet are you?

Regis87

Why is everyone getting up tight about everything that Kuklinksi says ? Some of it is correct , some of it is funny . Grow up for fecks sake this is a forum and people can voice their opinion .
In the adult world you can disagree with someone without name calling , ignore him if it annoys you
( not specifically aimed at Gaz , more the posters on other threads )

Last edited:

smileycov

Facebook User
It isn't always opinion though is it? He is sarcastic on any post he deems pointless or not a topic of his choice, and 9/10 times he is just vile. Perhaps that is why......but it is just my opinion :whistle:

pusbccfc

There's a good atmosphere in 15+16 actually
You can't hear the rest...

Kuklinski

What's that got to do with anything ?

It just struck me as naive, a bit like how I was while I was in my teens.

It isn't always opinion though is it? He is sarcastic on any post he deems pointless or not a topic of his choice, and 9/10 times he is just vile. Perhaps that is why......but it is just my opinion :whistle:

And you are entitled to your opinion young man. I'd disagree with the vile remark, but I won't split hairs about it, many a genius is misunderstood.

Your not below your 40's yet are you?

Well judging by your profile picture anyway. In fact, it looks quite pedophilic if it is you.

That's rather interesting, I wasn't aware paedophiles had a certain look, but maybe they do. How long has paedophilia interested you in that you have such knowledge of what they look like?

Last edited:

smileycov

Facebook User
And you are entitled to your opinion young man. I'd disagree with the vile remark, but I won't split hairs about it, many a genius is misunderstood.

I do however quite like your responses now and then :claping hands:

Cov 4 Prem

That's rather interesting, I wasn't aware paedophiles had a certain look, but maybe they do. How long has paedophilia interested you in that you have such knowledge of what they look like?

Perhaps distinctive, not specific. Also being able to recognise someones age being below 20 is quite disturbing by analysing how they type on a forum, perhaps a certain characteristic you have attained?

If you can't find anything constructive to say on an otherwise, relevant and appropriate thread may that be due to you not having any friends, female or male which resorts to you posting completely irrelevant and un-just replies to an internet forum - then don't bother and sit in a small corner leading your sad little life.

CovisGod

The start of the footballing season gets under way next week, and it will make this week at work go a bit quicker! Sat here with the sun shining and BBQ on, thinking of the opening game is giving me a sense of the chills regardless of "what is on the pitch" or Hoffman/SISU/fecking Ken.

PUSB!

Well said that man, makes a nice change from the doom and gloom relegation posts, as of Saturday we all go back to what were best at, being proud members of the Sky Blue Army. Good luck folks, gonna be another rollercoaster season

PUSB

changing-man

gotta say the 1st thing i thought when i read this thread is i bet hes not very old...not takin the piss but i used to feel the same when i was in my teens,but after following the city for 30 odd years has made me an old cynic..and this season more than any other i really think we are in big trouble...yes,some of the kids look promising in pre season but you cannot compare playing nuneaton/kettering with playing teams at our level over a season..just have a look at the bookies odds and some of the players every team in in this league have brought..no one would be more happy to be proved wrong than me but i seriously doubt it....PUSB..

doom

Phil_Mc_90

Can't wait for Saturday! get there nice and early and get a picture by the statue then hopefully watch the lads get 3 points PUSB

smileycov

Facebook User
£20 say's there is a Fester scarf hanging off the arm at some point!! scumbags

Kuklinski

Perhaps distinctive, not specific. Also being able to recognise someones age being below 20 is quite disturbing by analysing how they type on a forum, perhaps a certain characteristic you have attained?

It's easy to recognise anybody below 20, the teenage naivety gives it away. But don't worry kid, we've all been there.

If you can't find anything constructive to say on an otherwise, relevant and appropriate thread may that be due to you not having any friends, female or male which resorts to you posting completely irrelevant and un-just replies to an internet forum - then don't bother and sit in a small corner leading your sad little life.

If offering opinions that differ to yours makes me in your eyes a sad loner with no friends and implies I sit in a small corner leading a sad little life then print the t-shirt and I'll wear it. You can heap as much juvenile abuse as you wish to young man, it matters not in the overall scheme of things, because as my now departed Nan used to say, "if you let the words of an idiot bother you, what does that make you?", and of course she was right.

SkyblueSavage

It's easy to recognise anybody below 20, the teenage naivety gives it away. But don't worry kid, we've all been there.

If offering opinions that differ to yours makes me in your eyes a sad loner with no friends and implies I sit in a small corner leading a sad little life then print the t-shirt and I'll wear it. You can heap as much juvenile abuse as you wish to young man, it matters not in the overall scheme of things, because as my now departed Nan used to say, "if you let the words of an idiot bother you, what does that make you?", and of course she was right.

You tell him *Rolls eyes*

Cov 4 Prem

I will take your wording with a pinch of salt. As for my initial post being naive, I would love for you to justify how you came to that conclusion? By being excited for football, of the team I support - Because I am a FAN of that team? That makes me naive? Also, you did not state an opinion on a subject, but a personal dig based on no knowledge of a person whatsoever, apart from a few pixelated words on a forum.

As I said, if you justify analysing posts and guessing the age of the said poster entertaining and worth using your time to do - you have to much time on your hands.

Kuklinski

As I said, if you justify analysing posts and guessing the age of the said poster entertaining and worth using your time to do - you have to much time on your hands.

I didn't spend any time guessing your age, I knew straight away you were a youngster.

But you are correct in that I probably do have too much time on my hands, that's probably because I'm retired. I always said I'd retire by the time I was 40, but I beat my estimate by 7 years.

It's a hard knock life.

@richh87

Wouldn't let it bother you Cov 4 Prem. What he said was a bit offensive but if he carries on being a knob-head he'll soon be off this site. Reminds me of someone from GMK...

SkyblueSavage

I didn't spend any time guessing your age, I knew straight away you were a youngster.

But you are correct in that I probably do have too much time on my hands, that's probably because I'm retired. I always said I'd retire by the time I was 40, but I beat my estimate by 7 years.

It's a hard knock life.

Was it recession or incompetence that hit you? Don't give up!! Keep trying!! You'll find another job I'm sure of it!! :pimp:

Kuklinski

Wouldn't let it bother you Cov 4 Prem. What he said was a bit offensive but if he carries on being a knob-head he'll soon be off this site. Reminds me of someone from GMK...

So suggesting somebody is not in their 20's is offensive now? But I guess saying someone is being a "knob-head" is totally non-offensive. Then the threat that I'll be off the site soon. Maybe you will be too then for your offensive words? Or is it another case of do as I say not as I do? Because the thing is, you can hardly claim the moral high ground about offensiveness, if you then resort to it yourself.

@richh87

So suggesting somebody is not in their 20's is offensive now? But I guess saying someone is being a "knob-head" is totally non-offensive. Then the threat that I'll be off the site soon. Maybe you will be too then for your offensive words? Or is it another case of do as I say not as I do? Because the thing is, you can hardly claim the moral high ground about offensiveness, if you then resort to it yourself.

Seen a few of your posts now and they seem to focus on putting others down rather than football. Stick to football and you'll be ok and get none of the below aimed at you:

It isn't always opinion though is it? He is sarcastic on any post he deems pointless or not a topic of his choice, and 9/10 times he is just vile.

Kuklinski

Was it recession or incompetence that hit you? Don't give up!! Keep trying!! You'll find another job I'm sure of it!! :pimp:

Neither, my retirement was by choice. My house is bought and paid for. I own a holiday villa in Florida & Portugal, and a chalet in Skegness. I live a comfortable lifestyle funded by properties I let and other investments. There are plenty of people who would like 10% of that type of incompetence.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread