Byng ... Is He Still Lurking? (1 Viewer)

RegTheDonk

Byng has been seen from time to time at games, talking with Fisher etc. Does anyone think he's still going to play some part in all this?

I only ask as the government have made a big show recently about the Chinese investing in the UK ... particularly in HS2, which was allegedly one of Byng's angles re. the Ricoh and the surround rail network.

Is he now serious about an investment, with CCFC a by product but one they could make work? Or is he just a City fan with a big delusion?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Didn't Labovitch mention him the other day, saying him and Byng were trying to get talks between ACL and the club going again but ACL want to wait till the verdict of judicial review before doing anything.

Ian1779

Byng said all along he was only interested if the club and stadium were one entity. If that was to occur then maybe he would take his interest a bit further.

SonOfSnoz

Byng is probably the main player in Sisu v Council/Higgs!
Council want new rail station/stop past Ricoh, home of Skyblues, Byng can make that happen!
Bet negotiations are happening !

Last edited:

shmmeee

Byng is probably the main player in Sisu v Council/Higgs!
Council want new rail station/stop past Ricoh, home of Skyblues, Byng can make that happen!
Bet negotiations are happening !

That is happening. Where have you been?

S

Saxbro

Think he's been unwell for a while but still interested in the club and Ricoh as a package. I don't think he's in with Sisu but merely acting a go between to get something done for everyone's sake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread