Calling all Graphic Designers..... (1 Viewer)

Greggs

I'm after someone that could help with the design of a very simple logo for a new business. The ideas are in my head, but getting them onto a computer screen isn't my strong point. Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers

pipkin73

I'm after someone that could help with the design of a very simple logo for a new business. The ideas are in my head, but getting them onto a computer screen isn't my strong point. Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers
When do you need it mate?
Very busy this week but almost no work for next week.

Greggs

When do you need it mate?
Very busy this week but almost no work for next week.
No urgent rush mate, business looking to be live by early december. I'll obviously pay for your time. Much appreciated.

pipkin73

No urgent rush mate, business looking to be live by early december. I'll obviously pay for your time. Much appreciated.
What are you after?
I need to know and understand what you want.
You can either put it on here so everyone knows and can help or DM me with the info.

pipkin73

Ok, mate.
Will take a look later and let you know if i understand what you want or need more info before i start.
Silly as it sounds, sometimes people message me and tell me part of it but the rest is in their head and don't explain, so i end up with half the info.

Greggs

Ok, mate.
Will take a look later and let you know if i understand what you want or need more info before i start.
Silly as it sounds, sometimes people message me and tell me part of it but the rest is in their head and don't explain, so i end up with half the info.
ive a very vivid imagination and feel ive explained it as well as i could haha. Jokes aside, it's relatively design simple, just have to find colour scheme to match the business

pipkin73

What you have sent seems easy enough, but yes, if you have a colour design in mind it would help to know mate.

JAM See

ive a very vivid imagination and feel ive explained it as well as i could haha. Jokes aside, it's relatively design simple, just have to find colour scheme to match the business
Anything but black and yellow should be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread