calling all ppl with a privare seat license (psl) (1 Viewer)

brinner

if sisu force the move out of the Ricoh then they will be forcing psl holders to break the agreement so the seats will become null and void. Anyone with a psl shoul email tim fisher stating you are going to make a small claim to get youre money back due to this, we have around 1000 ppl who bought these so get emailing!, ive sent him 1 today so am waiting for his response..........

honestken

if sisu force the move out of the Ricoh then they will be forcing psl holders to break the agreement so the seats will become null and void. Anyone with a psl shoul email tim fisher stating you are going to make a small claim to get youre money back due to this, we have around 1000 ppl who bought these so get emailing!, ive sent him 1 today so am waiting for his response..........
good idea! i have 1 of these

i will be sending the fat prick an email tonight!

SkyblueBazza

It wouldn't surprise me if there's something in the smallprint of the licence to cover them...but it's got to be worth a try.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

What about the brick I and others paid for at the Ricoh?
More importantly what about the pschological effect on relatives of supporters whose ashes are at the Ricoh?

Sky Blue Ian

But surely we would only get back about 10p in the pound or whatever the courts agree is acceptable. So pay £67 and get £25 back, doesn't seem a good deal to me

Tonylinc

The point I think the OP is making is that it is all hassle for Sisu. As another post has indicated any grief that we can give Sisu will not do any harm. Yes, they may well ignore us but at least it is worth the effort is it not?

chiefdave

we have around 1000 ppl who bought these

bloody hell, surprised they sold that many, what was the point of them apart from you got a padded seat? I would imagine if we do move away those who paid for a brick are stuffed, not like they're going to take them all with them to someone else's ground. Would imagine ACL would take care of the remembrance garden and if / when we end up with a permanent new home it will be moved. Lets face it even if we do end up playing somewhere else chances are in the long term we'll end up back at the Ricoh.

ajsccfc

If you're going to email him, do it without resorting to abuse or wacky names in order to be taken seriously. I assume most people will, but there will be the odd few.

CJ_covblaze

We (Trust) contacted ACL offering our assistance to maintain the remembrance garden a week or so ago. I believe ACL are looking after it atm and will get back to us if we're ever needed to help.

SkyblueBazza

If you're going to email him, do it without resorting to abuse or wacky names in order to be taken seriously. I assume most people will, but there will be the odd few.

I wonder if he will actually read them...or just open-delete-open-delete...although he will have a PA to do that anyway I'll bet.

J

Jack Griffin

I wonder if he will actually read them...or just open-delete-open-delete...although he will have a PA to do that anyway I'll bet.

Well even that will be a pain for them.. they have to check in case they accidently delete something important.

Sky Blue Ian

Well £25 is £25 isn't it? Worth a try IMO.

It costs more than I thought. To put the claim in costs £140, which you get back if you win. But it begs 2 questions, 1) What is the likelihood of winning? 2) If we do win who pays as the club is in administration.

Nice idea, and I applaud any effort to bring a resolution but I dont think this is the answer

letsallsingtogether

I thought the trust did nothing for Cov fans Glad I was wrong :D
We (Trust) contacted ACL offering our assistance to maintain the remembrance garden a week or so ago. I believe ACL are looking after it atm and will get back to us if we're ever needed to help.

psgm1

Banned
I thought the trust did nothing for Cov fans Glad I was wrong :D

Well they aren't ACTUALLY doing it are they? And is hardly going to save the club is it!

I'm sure raking the gravel around would take anoter poll amongst its membership, as the leaders cannot make decisions when it matters, as they have proven time and time again

letsallsingtogether

typical reply from you many of us have friends that are remembered in those gardens but you ,you use it yet again to your own sick response just like the scum that burn poppies in the memorial park should be ashamed of yourself,call yourself a cov fan
Well they aren't ACTUALLY doing it are they? And is hardly going to save the club is it!

I'm sure raking the gravel around would take anoter poll amongst its membership, as the leaders cannot make decisions when it matters, as they have proven time and time again

chiefdave

does a PSL give you access to all events at the Ricoh or just the footy? If it covers other events that could be their get out.

rather than everyone paying out £140 wouldn't you be better off banding together and finding a CCFC supporting lawyer who will take it up for free / cheap?

mark82

does a PSL give you access to all events at the Ricoh or just the footy? If it covers other events that could be their get out.

rather than everyone paying out £140 wouldn't you be better off banding together and finding a CCFC supporting lawyer who will take it up for free / cheap?

Maybe something the trust can help with?

TheRoyalScam

Yet another predictably tiresome post from a predictably tiresome poster.

duffer

If you paid the PSL to Holdings, then it's them that you should be taking to court. Actually, given Fisher's claim that Holdings are the club, I'd be tempted to just take action against them anyway.

Claims of up to £300 cost £25 to lodge, using the online version of the County Court.

https://www.gov.uk/make-court-claim-for-money/court-fees

I'd start with a recorded delivery letter to TF, c/o Coventry City Football Club (Holdings) Ltd. along these lines:

Sir,

Given that you have now decided to move Coventry City Football Club from the Ricoh Arena, I request and require an immediate refund of the <amount> that I paid for a PSL.

If no refund is received within fourteen days, I will lodge a claim without further notice in the County Court for this amount, plus costs, plus statutory interest.

Yours...

Keep a copy. If they don't pay within fourteen days, lodge the claim with MCOL. If they don't respond to the claim with a defence, judgement will be made in your favour in any case. Then there's any number of options to get paid, including sending the bailiffs in!

If anyone fancies a crack at it, PM me and I'd be happy to help out. I've been down this road before against a dodgy car dealer and a credit card company and won.

Can't promise you'd win - but I'd pay half just to see the defence in any case. You'll need proof of payment though.

It would be a right pain for SISU to suddenly have to defend a few hundred of these. Because it's a small claim, each side pays it's own costs, generally speaking. This might hurt them.

Users who are viewing this thread